Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2002, 02:14 PM   #1
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Zelda

Does anyone play the N64 game Zelda?
~Rosie~
He snatches the moons from out of the sky.
RosieCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 09:17 PM   #2
Nibs
Head Hollara

Not recently, but I still have most of the ocarina tunes stuck in my head... it got kind of boring later, after I beat it abou four times. Then we got a gameshark, with which you can hover, have infinite weapons, magic, and health, and a few other things.

One easter egg I found... go in front of Ganon's castle when grown up and go to the little edge to the right of the rainbow bridge against the castle. look at the black pillar that makes up part of the entrance and use your long/hookshot and hit the top of it. You should be in the walls .

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.

Last edited by Nibs : 03-02-2002 at 06:34 PM.
Nibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 09:50 PM   #3
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

All the time. I'm a loyal fan. Iv'e own all of them except Majora's Mask which I'm trying to get. Ocarina of Time was (and is) great.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 09:55 PM   #4
Alethes
Enting

I'm horrible at actually playing the game, but I enjoy watching other people play it...
-Proverbs 22:11
Alethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 11:55 PM   #5
Arian
Elven Warrior

Hey, Tater language on West Wing. I thought the amins. weren't suppose to swear. Well I this statement has nothing to do w/ the thread.
Old 03-02-2002, 12:51 PM   #6
gdl96
the greg the admin

Same here, Alethes.
gdl96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 01:19 PM   #7
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Nibs
Not recently, but I still have most of the ocarina tunes stuck in my head... it got kind of boring later, after I beat it abou four times. Then we got a gameshark, with which you can hover, have infinite wepons, magic, and health, and a few other things.

One easter egg I found... go in front of Ganon's castle when grown up and go to the little edge to the right of the rainbow bridge against the castle. look at the black pillar that makes up part of the entrance and use your long/hookshot and hit the top of it. You should be in the walls .
Niiiiceee.....thanks!
~Rosie~
He snatches the moons from out of the sky.
RosieCotton is offline   Reply With Quote