Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2006, 03:53 PM   #141
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

The council grew quieter and the watchers on the hill grew more anxious. There was really not a lot to do as the good side debated whether to accept this treaty. Acalewia decided to hunt for bunnies in the underbrush. She had not taken two steps when an arrow pierced right through her belly. Before she could fall, another arrow had hit her in the neck.

Faramir and Tarrin turned to see what the sudden noise was, but all they could see was Acalewia's body falling to the ground. They rushed to her side and Faramir wildly scanned the surrounding bushes for an enemy. Suddenly he realized that there were a lot more bushes than there had previously been.

"It's another mirage!" shouted Farimir as he jumped to his feet. He hacked at the nearest bush, which lost it's magic and turned back into a human, bleeding profusely. "AMBUSH!" he cried and raced toward the negotiating tent.

Faramir had only covered half the distance when the negotiating tent exploded. All of Andunie's company remained unharmed and motionless, but the area around the tent was black for meters and there wasn't a sign of any other life.

Tarrin, meanwhile, had not left Acalewia's side, no matter how dead she was. Arrows started pouring into the good side's army, so Tarrin held his ground.

"It's the bushes!" Faramir yelled as he raced back to Tarrin. "Pull out your sword or we shall all be killed!"

The two men pulled out their swords and began to stab every plant they could find.
klatukatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:11 PM   #142
Pip
Elven Warrior

OOC: Uh, did you kill off the right person? BTW Tarrin's a girl just to let you know, but thanks for getting something started.

Tarrin had finally left Acalewia's side, resigned to the fact that she really was dead. She had pulled out a long daggar that she kept with her when her quater staff would not do any good and was helping Faramir dispatch the offending "bushes." After a while, since it was apparent that hinding as bushes wasn't helping the opposing army, many of Aununie's followers simply began a full on attack. Tarrin paried and stabbed and tried to keep up with simply not getting killed by them but realized that she and Faramir would not be able to go on forever.
"There's too many of them!" she yelled to Faramir,"we need a new strategy"
America, what will we miss while we are sleeping/Will Jesus come again and leave us slumbering where we lay/America, will we go down in history/As the nation with no room for it's King/Will we be sleeping?
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:39 PM   #143
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

OOC: Aw bollucks. I get confused sometimes. Can I just kill everyone?
Old 04-21-2006, 02:13 AM   #144
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
And here comes Drake and shoves his lance right into the one spot on Gothalag's armoured body that's not invurnable.

*sighs and dies*

OCC: BYE BYE!
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #145
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

OCC: Damn! I wasn't expecting that! I thought you were supposed to kill Albus?

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #146
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
OCC: Sorry, haven't kept abreast of things.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:38 AM   #147
Acalewia

Quote:
Originally Posted by klatukatt
OOC: Can I just kill everyone?
OOC: Besides I though we were writing our own death scenes with the exception of Albus. *Wonders if the elf really is dead *

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 04-22-2006, 08:38 PM   #148
mighty_half-elf
Elven Warrior

OOC: Ok, I'll kill my own self. Haha...

As Albus turned around to walk back down to the lower levels, an arrow flew from the bow of Acalewia and struck him in the chest. His breath was punctured and he fell to the ground, dead.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

The Riddle of Strider
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
mighty_half-elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:54 AM   #149
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

OOC: Look, the RPG is dying anyway. Let me kill it right here and now.

*Suddenly from out of the sky came a whirring noise. The entire universe started to pull itself apart. Characters went flying, screaming horrible things. The camera jerks as we pull away from these scenes of horror and out of that universe forever.*

*We pull all the way back to see some girl putting the last pages of text into the shredder.*

Girl: I know it was all done in cyberspace, but shredding is such a cathardic activity, you know?
Old 04-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #150
Acalewia

OOC: LOL, Katt

IC:
Faramir and Tarrin stepped back to back. What could they do?
"What do you have in mind, Tarrin?" he asked as he parried another blow. Then the enemy that was about to take his head off fell, an arrow in his neck. He turned to his right and felt as if he had gone mad. The arrow had come from Acalewia! The elf was now kneeling and had another arrow nocked. The arrow was still in her neck.
"Remind me to thank the dwarves later" she let the arrow fly. "Think of something quick! I don't have enough arrows for everyone"

Old 05-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #151
Drake
Elven Warrior

At that moment th half-giant appered.''Stop this maddness..............!" just as he had started speaking an arrow struck him in the left shoulder." Acalewia why? All right I will end this,'' Drake drew his long sword and unleashed a large attack; at that second a volley came from behind him striking the enemy troops.He some how was able to escape the sight of Acalewia. HE got behind her knocked her out and carried her of the battle field, and put her in a cave not far off. Drake then went back for the others to find them on the ground. He picked up his friends and went back to the cave to find that Acalewia ws waiting with an arrow ready to strike him down.'' I am sorry my lady, but you put us in danger so you shall be tied up and put on your horse." Drake said as vines wraped around Acalewia." Let us head home."Drake said as the sun set on this chapter of middle earth.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #152
Acalewia

OOC: Drake, knock it off!