Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2001, 01:24 AM   #1
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Entmoots second review

(If that's ok.)
In a word the movie was one of the best I have ever seen. There are ALOT of intense parts, The Mines of Moria, Amon Muil,and(if you can beleive it) The Shire. The beuaty of Rivendell is just spectacular. You could hardly tell it was like a peaceful island in the midst of war, it's so beautiful you forget EVERYTHING and you can almost IMAGINE you're there. The Shire was the same, only more rustic.
The casting and acting were really well done. I was REALLY impressed with the Hobbits actors. For first timers they did a REALLY god job.
Gotta go
Sam
You have GOT to see this movie
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote