Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-03-2004, 07:56 AM   #261
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulio, Strength of Many
ooc: I loveth it! ^^ 'Cept I do have one question: Elwryan doesn't have her Diamond yet, so... how will it work? Wait... she's a Dwarf, dummy! -smacks self on forehead- Very well, continuing on! ^^
my thought is that all those without diamonds will just carry or wear them until they find the diamond and then clip it into chosen compartment of chosen accessory.

come aaaahn, replies: i can't write any more. for a hundred years

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 02:49 AM   #262
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Coolnessful. ^^ Anywho, I still have writer's block, but I'll try to force something out of my creativity-deprived mind. ^^

ic: Elwryan was suspicious of the Elves at first, but her uneasiness was slowly calmed as she stayed in the city. She spoke with the Elven smiths most, sharing different tricks of the trade, exchanging wild stories, and the what-not. When the smiths began working on a project they wouldn't tell her about, nor let her visit while they worked, she grew bored.

Needless to say, Elwryan was both surprised and pleased to recieve the belt, and wished to thank her friends as soon as she recieved the chance.

ooc: That's all I got. It took me 45 minutes to write that. Wow........

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:08 PM   #263
elixir
Elven Warrior

Now that the initial excitement had grown somewhat less, Shayla felt sadness piercing her soul once again. It was so peaceful here, just as it had been at home. And looking at the delicate mithril headdress the elves had made for her, she remembered quite clearly now that she had no diamond. Every minute they wait, every moment she let's herself to be at peace and enjoy the wonderful surroundings, the dragons burn down more and more villages. This was the time to relax and enjoy so that later she would be ready for whatever comes next, but Shayla could not help but feel only guilt and grief as she stood in the middle of a wonderful hall lighted by thousands of lamps, peace and warmth everywhere.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 10:08 AM   #264
elixir
Elven Warrior

Later that day Shayla collected all her courage and went to talk to the Elven Queen. She could no longer hold back her feelings and do nothing about the shadow that took over village after village.

“I have tried so hard,” she told Tele'spania, “but I can’t find it. And now I’m here for your advice for I can’t wait any longer.”

The Queen looked at her long without saying a word, so long that Shayla started to feel uncomfortable and wondered if she should go. But she couldn’t for she really needed the answer.

“Your task is difficult,” she said at last, “you must be ready for this. Ready with your mind and spirit. You don’t need the diamond to get prepared for this fight of yours, you need to be ready for it in order to find the diamond. All of you,” she raised her voice so that others could hear it too, “this is your last sanctuary before the challenge you have to face. Use it well. Rest and be happy. But don’t forget. Train your mind. Make preparations. Try to get ready, physically and mentally. And try not to lose your hope. Especially you, my child, don’t give up yet.” The last was meant for Shayla and before she could answer, Tele'spania smiled her fairest smile and turned away.

This conversation was over and now Shayla had to think about what was said to her.

“You don’t choose the diamond, the diamond chooses you,” the Queen of the Forest had not said to her, nevertheless she had heard it.

"We've got a wizard and we're not afraid to use him!"

HOBBITS NEEDED! Some dwarves as well !!!

elixir is offline   Reply With Quote