Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2004, 11:04 PM   #421
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

IC: I still felt drowsy as Aralorn knelt beside and whispered into my ear. His words were reaffirming, and there was concern in his voice that I had never heard before. What could that mean?
I stood up, my knees still shaky, and Sicirus came to help. We continued slowly towards the battle, but then I had to sit down again. I held my head in my hands, wondering why I was feeling so exhausted. Then it came. The melodious voice came once again to my ears, clearly saying," Come now to the last dragon of Mordor." My eyes glazed over and I scanned the skies, obeying the voice, looking for that last behemoth. Then something appeared against the sun.
"Brokehorn?!" exclaimed Sicirus, "Where are you going? What's wrong?" I heard her cries, but I only wanted to obey that wonderful voice... She grabbed my arm, but I shoved her away because she was trying to stop me from my goal.

"Come."
"Alright, I'll come."
Old 03-25-2004, 03:20 PM   #422
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

"Aralorn, Sicirus, we have to stop this madness! Hold her!" I said quickly, when Brokehorn started to get further away of us. Sicirus seemed to be very worried, but also to understand, more or less, what was going on. Aralorn seemed worried and a bit puzzled.

We ran after her, and Aralorn catched her first. Brokehorn resisted in the first few seconds, and suddenly stopped. But sahe still was under the spell - or whatever it was.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:17 PM   #423
entss89
lord of the ents

ic: as i got to her, to hold her down i shook her, and all i got from her was murmering.Brokehorn, talk to me. snap out of this evil trap.its me aralorn. no response, i turned away a little, discouraged that i could not help. i looked at gandalf, what should i do? i want to help in any way possible...I then glanced at brokehorn once more still waiting for a responce from gandalf...

ooc:like to write more but im a little busy, talk later.

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:23 PM   #424
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: by the way where is sicrius?? also like new avatar?

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-25-2004, 11:25 PM   #425
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Yes, I am under a spell. No, I don't know where Sicirus went. And yes, Entss, I like the new avatar.

IC: I felt resistence from Aralorn's hand at my arm. Aralorn shook me and said something, but I could neither hear nor speak. My eyes were still turned upward to the sun, and the silouhette (SP?) that I had seen earlier grew larger and flew in circles above us. I stopped for a moment.

"Come!"

Adrenaline surged through me and I writhed from Aralorn's grip. It had caught him by surprise, so he lagged behind me as I ran further into the mayhem. The shadow came directly above me as I ran at a great speed, further and further away from Sicirus and the others. Then I fell unconcious as I was hauled up into the air. A great dragon and the fire-haired man from my dream was the last I saw.
Old 03-26-2004, 05:23 PM   #426
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Does anyone wish to expand on yet another cliffhanger?
Old 03-26-2004, 05:25 PM   #427
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I think it would be appropriate.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #428
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Wow, where did Sicirus go?

IC: Wingbeats. Thundering wings and wind flowing across my face. A vicious laugh of triumph ringing in my ears. The angry and frantic cries of my comrades fading away below. What was going on? My eyelids slid open for a moment. We were soaring over the battlefield, the enemies side, as for as I could tell. We were heading for the back of Melkor's ranks, towards the cowardly leader of that cursed army. An overpowering sense of control infiltrated my mind as we neared our destination.

"You will serve me well..."
Old 03-26-2004, 10:00 PM   #429
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I'm back, sorry had alot ALOT of work to do.

ic: (Just going to start off at the cliff hanger since I really don't want to go through all that has already happened) I watched in horror as my friend was swept away willingly by shadowy creature. I growled in my wolf form and bounded off towards the enemies side. But as soon as I reached the border a large purple flame bursted in my path scourching my gray fur into blackness. I howled in agony of not being able to reach my partner. I looked around and found that Aralorna dn Gandalf had pursued me and caught up panting.
" We can't get through this flame. The flame is controled by dark magic and cannot be broken by mear wolves." I ignored the wise old wizard and as soon as a warg came towards me I jumped onto its back and it leaped over the flame carrying me on its broad back. I tore at its throat brutelly then, with the taste of fresh warm blood in my mouth, I bolted off towards a dark castle in the diatnce where I could only guess the creature was taking my friend.

I made my way quickly past the drunk guards and through the thick wooden and metal locked door. The creature had apparently flown throguh the large window in the side of the roof. I looked around and found that my wolf eyes were good for the darkness of the castle and found a steep pair of stairs and made my way up them. The stairs were covered in cobwebs and thick layers of untouched dust except for small prints from mice and insects.
At the top of the stairs was a closed door with a feint glowing red light inside....
Old 03-27-2004, 08:53 AM   #430
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Oooooooo. I like that addition. Welcome back Sicirus, we were beginning to worry.

IC: I lay on the cold stone floor of a chamber. Where was I?
"You're in the castle of the Lord Melkor..."
Melkor?! Suddenly my surprise and anger were suppressed by a captivating power in my mind.
"You will do my bidding from now on." I raised myself up to a sitting position, then slowly raised my eyes to the speaker. The flame-haired man was grinning next to a large throne. On the throne was seated a great dark figure, emmiting a red glow. At first I thought it was one of the Nine because it was heavily cloaked and armored feet showed through the layers of cloth. But the power coming from it was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Only his eyes were visible.......they were glaring red eyes...... He fixed a stare on me and I immediately felt his power coming over me. Burning! Fire in my blood! I screamed in pain while Melkor's servant only looked on in enjoyment. Across my heart I felt Melkor's presence and mind, taking over me. The servant's power was keeping my own at bay from casting out the evil. Then everything stopped. The pain, and the presence, ceased. I was still in the chamber, the falme-haired man still wringing his hands in anticipation, and the dark figure was still transfixing a stare. What was happening?
"Transform to and from your wolf form!" commanded Melkor in my mind. All of a sudden my mentality changed to one of Melkor's servants. To wolf, from wolf; I executed the orders. Melkor and his servant laughed haughtily. Then my right mind came back as swiftly as it had gone. The servant approached me with my sword, bow, and quiver, and quickly gave them to me. I tohught about slaying them both, then I collapsed and seemed held down to the floor, though I didn't lose conciousness. I struggled to get up, but not one of my muscles moved at my command. Melkor had done that on purpose, because we all sensed Sicirus at the door.

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 03-27-2004 at 08:57 AM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 12:41 PM   #431
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC:I have to be off for a few days. Carry on my cliffhangers!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:31 PM   #432
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Ok... so Aralorn and me are out of the castle, and Sicirus is inside?

ic: Aralorn and me were left out of the castle, and Sicirus, in a moment of inspiration, it seems, succeeded to get inside. We had to enter and help her, I though; she couldn't handle Melkor and his servents by herself. But how could we enter? Of course, I though; we can copy from Sicirus. The flames didn't attack our enemies.

We trapped an orc riding on a warg that passed near the castle, and got into the castle of Melkor, the Lord of all evil. Aralorn followed Sicirus by her trails, and if we ran fast, we could get on time.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:29 PM   #433
entss89
lord of the ents

grw

sorry i cant reply right now..im grounded, pss im sneaking on cya

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 04-13-2004, 02:17 PM   #434
entss89
lord of the ents

where is every 1 .....hello

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 04-13-2004, 03:44 PM   #435
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I was waiting to you. I was the last one who posted.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:34 PM   #436
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Yeah, I've kinda been waiting too for someone else to post. I didn't want people to think that I was the one that had the whole plot in mind.

IC: I breathed heavily and beads of sweat streamed down my face. No, Sicirus! Don't come in! The door fell with a crash, and I heard her enter. She ran over to me, keeping her guard up towards the two others in the room.
"Brokehorn, are you alright?" she asked, "What have they done to you? Are you hurt?"
"Do not answer her," said Melkor in my mind. My mouth closed shut immediately. The real Melkor narrowed his red eyes and let out an cruel laugh. Sicirus glanced hatefully in his direction, but knew better than to look either of them in the eyes.
"What have you done to her, you fiend?!" she spat.
"Why doesn't she show you herself?" he replied maliciously, "Arise, servant!"
My body did as he said, and I rose. I turned to face Sicirus. I looked into her eyes. They were filled with fear and hate and sorrow. Melkor again made his commands present in my mind.
"Kill her."
Old 04-14-2004, 06:04 PM   #437
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Oc: Yay I shall post now after I stop snogging my dog. I LOVE MY DOGGY!!!!!!!

ic: I jumped out of the way as Brokehorn plunged for me. I cried out and dodged her again. i could see the pain in her eyes she tried to stop herself. i wanted to find out how she was beeing controled. I looked around and found that Melkor had my friends wand. I dodged again as Brokehorn lunged as a wolf for my throat and whined in apology. I gave her a nod then lunged for Melkor. At once I was thrown back and slammed against the large stone wall.
I rose back up and tunred into my human form. I grabbed my wand and froze brokehorn in a freezing spell. She fell to the ground unable to move.

I apologized to her before raising my wand to Melkor. Melkor only laughed at me and tried to revive Brokehorn but found that my spell was much to strong. He was not use to this kind of power and was not able to control it. I laughed softly and remembered why they tried to take my wand away once in the other world. I was mad when i had the power over someone else that I did not like. I approached Melkor blasting away his orcs with one flick of my wrist and a small spell.

I laughed madely and pointed my wand towards the shoacked looking Melkor. I did not even notice that Gandalf had come up behind me and Aralorn too.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:40 AM   #438
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I entered the room where Melkor supposed to be, with Aralorn behind me. We saw orcs lying unconciously everywhere, Brokehorn frozen in the center, and Sicirus, her wand raised and aimed on Melkor, who sat on a royal chair. Melkor seemed panicked on the face of it, but I could see he had a plan. But who knows what his twisted mind can think of?

Sicirus has started already to say the spell. A ball of fire flew directly to Melkor, but it flew straight through melkor, and hit the chair that was now empty.

Last edited by Radagast The Brown : 04-15-2004 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:56 PM   #439
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Er..since we are trying to finish this rpg, why does Melkor have disappearing skills?

ic: As sooon as my fire ball hit Melkor was gone. I screamed in frustration and sniffed the air to find his scent. I found that he had moved to the door where he was met by a very mad ralorn and was thrown back by his sword. I took my chance again and pointed my wand at melkor. Gandalf joined us and aralorn rushed to help the now feinted Brokehorn.
Old 04-23-2004, 04:33 PM   #440
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Sorry I just thought it was wrong to end it up like that. Let's end it then.

ic: Melkor tried hopelessly to escape the rage of Sicirus, hopelessly and unsuccesfully. She pointed her wand and cast another spell. It was stronger, and faster than any other spell felt in Middle Earth for ages. It was powerful and enormous. Melkor had no chance this time. With a great explosion, that somehow did not hurt any of the other people in the room, Melkor, the sorce of all evil in Middle Earth, was destroyed. The ground shook. It is known that Melkor had a very big part in the creation of Arda - and now, what would happen to Middle Earth as we know it?