Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 09:57 AM   #1
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Download Rotk Dvd Link

I am currently half way through downloading the apparent Rotk Dvd. The file is 8GB, and it is meant to be the 2 disc Dvd. Of course, i dont know if its real. The reviews of those who have got it have been good however. This is How you get it:

You have to use 'BitTorrent' to get it, so if you dont have the program to run it Click Here to get it.

Once you have done that and installed it you may download it. Make sure you have enough space because it creates the file size as soon as it starts to download:

Click Here to Download It!

Enjoy, I hope it works lol. My download should be finished in a couple of days, so I'll keep you updated.

Btw: Sorry if the site doesnt support this kind of thing. Close it and slap me if you so wish

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.

Last edited by Twista : 03-13-2004 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:06 AM   #2
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

Just a little edition explaining what Bit Torrent is, if your a bit worried about it:

Quote:
What is it?:Bit Torrent is a novel approach to file distribution. Instead of relying on a busy, slow FTP or website for a bunch of files, Bit Torrent distributes the transfer of files over a network as large as the amount of people using it is. Bit Torrent is a refreshing piece of software, as it forces those who download to upload at the same time in order to continue spreading the file. On a regular website, in order to get the best speeds, it was wise not to tell others about the page. With Bit Torrent, YOU BENEFIT from a larger group of people knowing about a page like this. Bit Torrent pieces together the file you are downloading, to where the first part of a file you get may be the last part someone else gets. As you continue to retrieve the file, Bit Torrent also uploads data to other users - so the person with 98% of the file done is directed to the people with the 2% of the file they still need.

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Old 03-13-2004, 03:41 PM   #3
azalea
Long lost mooter

Isn't this illegal? If so, I'm going to need to close this.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:43 PM   #4
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

In Canada, I beleive you are allowed to share files for personal use without violating any copywrite laws. I know it's different in the USA, though I don't know exactly how their laws work.
Copywrite and filesharing laws are different in each country. In some, it would be illegal.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 03-13-2004, 07:35 PM   #5
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

i have rotk on kazaa but thats only because i was expecting it to come out in august but instead its coming out on may 25 because of its succes at the oscars . down here in a city called richmond you can buy bootlegs of practically any DVD in theatres and my friend has a program so he can see them before they come out
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
Old 03-14-2004, 03:58 PM   #6
azalea
Long lost mooter

Hmm, that doesn't really answer my question, but to be on the safe side (we don't want Entmoot to get in legal trouble, now do we, no matter how remote the chance ), I'm going to close this. I'm almost certain "bootleg" copies of any kind are illegal in the US. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Closed Thread