Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2004, 06:57 AM   #1
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I saw the new version of the TCM yesterday (after having been refused watching it one place we had to go somewhere else).

The first hour or so was scary and/or disgusting, but the last part wasn't all that good (still disgusting though ).

Anyone else seen it and/or the original (or any of the many sequels)? What do you think of it/them?
Old 02-16-2004, 02:26 AM   #2
Millane
The Dude

ive seen the original and the newest one, cant really remember seeing any of the others though. I really liked the first one but this new one was awesome too... the bit in the original i really liked was when one of the characters walked into Leatherfaces house and saw him and then screamed, it was the first time the actor had seen Leatherface so that girlish scream is real i cant remember but did Leatherface use any of his other faces in the new one they were good...
Old 02-17-2004, 07:27 PM   #3
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I liked it. I wasn't really scared at all though. I jumped a couple of times, but I didn't check the backseat of the car before I went home or anything like that. I knew it was going to be interesting when I saw the camera shot that went through that girl's head. If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. The "sheriff" was hilarious.

And I kept forgetting to be scared because of how incredibly hot Jessica Biel is in that movie. Near the end, when she's running around the meat processing plant in that tied up wifebeater and the sprinklers come on... I need a cold shower.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 04:14 AM   #4
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
And I kept forgetting to be scared because of how incredibly hot Jessica Biel is in that movie. Near the end, when she's running around the meat processing plant in that tied up wifebeater and the sprinklers come on... I need a cold shower.
hahahaha damn straight but hey the wench in Freddy vs Jason was hotter (and she took her top off )
the sherrif was great, ****ing sicko though
Old 02-19-2004, 12:44 AM   #5
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Hotter than Jessica Biel? Ooh I might have to watch the movie just for that, then.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:09 AM   #6
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Heheheheh...hot chicks...

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
Ahhh...bad mental images of khamul in the shower...

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 03-12-2004 at 11:11 AM.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote