Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2003, 02:42 PM   #101
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok lets get everyone back.

ic: The battle ewas over! My legs were bloody but my heart skipped with laughter. i limped slightly going back to the camp. The soldiers on my back urged me forward witha kind word and urgency. I was gevin water and rest. I walked over to the new horse and found that she to was tired but still standing with pride. I whinned to get her attention. She looked at me, water drizzling from her mouth.
Hello"
"Hello" she answered shaking her head and letting her mane fly around.
Didi you just join our army?
"yep"
The wind blew and the army took time to set up a small camp and rest.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:44 PM   #102
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Arwen Undomiel

My rider dismounted, and led me the rest of the way. He spoke kind words, and patted my neck. He untacked me, and washed off my knees which where bloody. I was tired, and needed rest. I could hear the bussy rustling of all the other horses and riders moving around me.

Last edited by Lady of Rohan : 06-14-2003 at 10:45 PM.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 12:06 AM   #103
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

hullo

ooc: okies, sorry, but i can't write now. but i'm glad to know ya'll have been keeping up with the story... i just got back from two weeks in kansas playing violin for EIGHT HOURS a day... i played so much, that i have a rubbed place below my left jaw; it looks like a hickey.... gah! that's what i get for having such a close relationship with my instrument... but i could fly, because my orchestra is playing LOTR Soundtrack(among other things) for the fourth of july fireworks concert here in little 'ol lubbock TX. and i'm playing the ruddy solo in "Concerning Hobbits".....i could float on air...!*appears blissful, as if in nirvanah*
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 03:17 PM   #104
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Arwen Undomiel

My rider toke me over to a makeshift corale. he lead me inside, then unclipped my leadshank. I ambeld over to the other end of the pen. I was tired beond recale. My master still seemed worried about something, but I did not trouble myself to think what. I vaguly noticed that there where other horses in the pen too, but did not care. Just as I began to fade into a deep sleep, I heard people shouting. It seemed some trouble had broken out over the camp site, but i didn't worry.

OOC; Yer lucky to play the LotR soundtrack, Unicorn!
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 05:18 PM   #105
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc: sorry i haven't posted in so long... it's been one thing right after another. our concert for the largest free fourth of july festival in the united states went really well, but i didn't end up getting to play the solo, because the stage crew didn't have a mike for me. :-P but, oh well, we still played it. the 5th of july, i had auditions for band orchestra camp, and an intensive week of orchestra music and solos there. then, happy joy, on the 17th i got my wisdom teeth out. it's about all i can do to sit in the computer chair and type to you lot. consider yourselves lucky that i like to write!!! lol, anyways, any good wishes for my health would be greatly appreciated and happily accepted. there's more writing on the way, but i have to go back to bed right now. happy writing and cheers!

ic: Gola's patience was rewarded when she caught four fat fish. She cleaned two, before placing them on the coals of her fire to cook. The other two she tethered in the stream, binding their back fins tightly with twine. Her intention was to cook them for breakfast. After feasting on the suculent, flaky meat, Gola re-picketed Sam, used the latrine, and banked her fire, before falling onto her bedroll and into deep dreamless slumber.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:22 PM   #106
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

ooc: here guys... i'm getting there
ic: A muffled thud accompanied by Samat's huffy snort woke Golana in the wee hours of the morning. Grumpily she sat up, gazing blearily in the direction of her horse. She had a brief but silent tussle with her bed clothes, (convinced that they were trying to strangle her) before she managed to stand. Padding in her bare feet over to Sam, she noticed him standing the length of his rope by a humpy form on the ground. Crouching in the shadows, she slipped smoothly over the ground to the lumped figure. Samat cocked an ear at her, pawing the ground and stretching his head out as far as the rope would allow. Luckily for the person laying on the ground, no part of his body was in the reach of the irritable gelding.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:25 PM   #107
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

With her belt, she secured the hands of the unconscious intruder, then rolled the man onto his back. His breath whooshed out with a groan, and his face contorted with pain. Before he came round, she searched his clothes for hidden weapons. The armaments she removed were placed in a small pile, including a pair of wrist knives, a boot knife, throwing stars, a strangling noose, a packet of lock picks and blades, and a small compartmented container holding mysterious powders and vile looking liquids that she found wound in his thick, tangled hair.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:28 PM   #108
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

Only when the items were placed in a hollow on a nearby tree, did Gola fetch her canteen of water and unceremoniously dash it in his face. He spluttered at the rude awakening, and scowled up at her through dark, soggy locks hanging over his eyes. Glaring just as meanly, Gola sank to her heels (right hand behind her, working the throwing knife free of its sheath in the small of her back) and peered into his face. She spoke not a word, simply stared from the shadows, apparently unconcerned for his comfort or her own. (For anyone who doesn't know, this is a very unnerving experience.)
ooc: okay, more later. keep your shirts on, and i don't mind if you pine after me! happy writing
Old 08-06-2003, 09:55 PM   #109
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I don't understand your situation.

I don't know exactly what5 to type tonight. I think we are going to go to Gondor soon and arrive then go to the big war. For now I am trying to get my mail answerd before I get kicked off. Thanks for being patient with my absents at camp.