Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2003, 01:16 PM   #41
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Ok, I'll edit my correction...someday...in the meanwhile I got board and hoped over to the Cavemaster and had these cranked out. Just some people who are in the common room of the inn. I thought it might be nice to have some "average" people. Anyone can play them, you can even start playing one person then another person starts, doesn't matter to me. Just thought to add some variety. It might be best though just to play them as your character is interacting with them, not as YOU are them. Get it got it good?

Lothired (Citizen), male, 32 years old, 179 cm, 79 kg, long red
wavey hair, gray eyes Clothes: High, hard boots, brown jacket and brown trousers Wealth: Rich

Chiliwyr (Citizen), male, 53 years old, 174 cm, 71 kg, short brown
wavey hair, green-brown eyes Clothes: High, hard boots, brown coat and brown trousers Wealth: Poor

Joinidd (Tanner), male, 22 years old, 177 cm, 91 kg, brown wavey hair, green eyes Clothes: Low, hard boots, green coat and green trousers Wealth: Average

Arerikor (Harper), male, 30 years old, 170 cm, 73 kg, very short brown wavey hair, brown eyes Clothes: Low, hard boots, brown jacket and brown trousers Wealth: Average

Tedia (Citizen), female, 23 years old, 147 cm, 52 kg, very long blonde straight hair, brown eyes Clothes: High, soft boots, blue coat, red blouse and gray short skirt Wealth: Average
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-26-2003, 02:44 AM   #42
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Or not...well @SOMETHING@ needs to happen...this party is dull. Since Silverstipre seems to have re-dissapeared, well...actually I will talk it over with Star, but we may take over her character until she comes back...*Wonders where she is* I @HOPE@ she comes back...*Worried look* Now, Aduial is downstairs. Something needs to happen. What I was thinking was since she was so young, some of you who have seen the world already may want to go along, to protect her, or maybe just because...because...because of some other reason? And those of you from the twone, because you wanna see things outside of your small little town. Think it over, tell me what you think, and most importantly...DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE! I personally think it to be a good one... Please?

[EDITED by EƤrniel: Closed by thread starter's request.]
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Closed Thread