Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2000, 02:09 PM   #1
Orion III

Greetings

I am Orion, owner of the Blue Eclipse.
Very nice site, Tater, I think I'll add it to the ring. I like it very much. Where did you get the cool Posticons?
Old 09-20-2000, 10:00 PM   #2
Elbreth of Carhouth

Re: Greetings

Hi Orion, nice to see you here!
Hee hee, I won. I'm the first to greet you, you see. And I got here before the Admins. Regular members try to get here before the rest of us too, but I beat them this time!
Excuse me a moment, I must make my presence known elsewhere.

*leaves with a flourished curtsy*
Old 09-20-2000, 10:14 PM   #3
Shanamir Duntak

Greeting!
The posticons are a creation of Noldo...
Old 09-20-2000, 10:29 PM   #4
bmilder

Welcome.

Ooh, Tater's ego is gonna get a boost from seeing someone say "Very nice site, Tater"
Old 09-20-2000, 11:08 PM   #5
anduin

:lol:

Welcome, and please make yourself at home.
Old 09-24-2000, 04:24 AM   #6
Orion III

Je me excuse, bmilder. I didn't know it was your site. Very nice work, I must say. Have you ever thought of a background?
Old 09-24-2000, 12:36 PM   #7
anduin

Hehe....It is both Tater's and Ben's BB. Both think that they thought of the idea, and someone obviously had to think of it first....but neither one of them will admit who. As for backgrounds, Fat Middle has brought up your suggestion in the Mod forum. Many, many months ago we discussed changing the colors of the board but a lot of decided that we couldn't imagine it being any other way.....we had kinda grown attached to the way they were and thought that it wouldn't be quite the same any other way. But I think that a nice subtle background would be a nice way to spuce it up a bit without changing it too drastically.

BTW, you were talking about the board, and not the web site The Tolkien Trail....right??
Old 09-24-2000, 06:32 PM   #8
Aara Hakey

Hey Orion! I see you found this place as well. Well since Tater made it apart of Camelot's webring...I thought I should check it out...even if I am lost from the works of Tolkien...havn't read the books in years.
Old 09-24-2000, 07:26 PM   #9
Gilthalion

Hail and well met! Orion and Lady Aara!

I've just discovered ENCHANTING CAMELOT myself, and it is a beautiful board and has a lovely flair for the medieval dramatic!

I look forward to dallying there somewhat!

That is to say, sometime after I am granted an Elven Lordship in ENTMOOT, I shall look upon thee and thine anon!

Which is not to say that I will abandon ENTMOOT! I'll want to talk to bmilder & co about an ME RPG next year.