Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 02:21 PM   #1
miss_poet
Enting

~*~Favorite Sites ~*~ Favorite Links ~*~

Post your favorite sites or favorite links here! Just post any sites or links that you like I know, my threads are sometimes stupid, but just post
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 04-12-2003, 03:18 PM   #2
azalea
Long lost mooter

There is already a topic for this here. Sorry I keep closing your threads, miss poet, but before you start a new one, check to see if we already have one on the same topic by using the search feature. After you've been here a while, you'll be telling others "there's already a thread for that!"
Closed Thread