Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-02-2002, 08:12 PM   #61
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Smiling at her new companion, Kalome added "Who knows what the dawn will bring? New hope, perhaps, and a chance of a better future." Then she lay down on the floor of the cave and soon drifted off into dreams of her family and the old days...

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Nazgûl Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 11:42 AM   #62
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I never said you had to leave the forest. or at least don't remember saying that.

ic: I told the ents that the elf ment no harm and did not know that we were good. The ents fergave him quickly. I smiled. I joined them even though they did not alowe other speceices(sp) to join the moot. I told the elf that I would meet him near the fangorn river and to not move from that spot in till I got there. He agreed. Or so I thought.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:56 PM   #63
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I did write. you should read my posts more carefully.

ic: as a reguler elf, I agreed to wait the elf, and not to move from the spot he sent me to. But of course, there are a very big difference between say something, and do someting. I went after an ent (run after it). It didn't know i'm there.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 01:35 PM   #64
entss89
lord of the ents

as celebcu came to the moot i was qiuet happy to see him! i went to celebcu and told him that i have most of the ents agreeing with me but a couple of the younger ents are not sure.
me and the young elf went to go talk under a beutiful fall, i told him he would be of much help if he was to come, and it would be a honor. he gave me a nice slow smile and seemed very happy to be excepted into the entmoot!( this is qieut queer ) for once when we were talking it seemed as though i was talking to one of my own kindred! i told celebcu if everything went according to plan then we should be leaving very soon, he seemed to be very arroused and well rather hasty. i understood how the elf felt so i showed no disrespect for this creature.

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 12:14 PM   #65
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

PM me when you need Treebeard and Fimbren
Old 11-08-2002, 04:05 PM   #66
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: entss89 I don't understand you.

P.S. Happy birthday.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 05:50 PM   #67
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Before dawn Lothedril slipped out of the cave to watch the sun rise. It was an alien sight to her and she regreted that much but she vowed to enjoy every other sunrise from then on. Behind her she heard the elf stir in the cave. No doubt Kalome had heard Lothedril leave the cave. The entwife turned to greet her newfound companion. "Morning, Kalome Linuial. The sun has risen."
Old 11-08-2002, 08:06 PM   #68
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*Hearing a sound, Kalome wokes from her sleep to see Lothedril watching the sunrise. The sight of the Ent in light was strange to her, but she smiled and came to join her.*

That it has, my friend, and with it it brings a new day and new hope. *She turns and looks in the other direction, toward the west* Over there, in the distance, that is where we will find our kin.

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Old 11-21-2002, 05:56 PM   #69
Earniel

"Hoom, I hope so." said Lothedril softly as she looked westward. She then turned and gave Kalome a sad smile. "Come my friend," she said, "we must leave now. During the day no orc or dark creature can hinder us, therefore it is important we use what light we have to place as much distance as we can between us and these dark lands."
Old 11-22-2002, 02:27 AM   #70
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

"You are right." Kalome quickly gathers her pack and sets off after her new companion. However, she soon finds herself unable to keep the pace of even such a worn out and weary Entwife as Lothedril. She stops and thinks to herself.. "Now, how can i keep up with her? I'll need a horse... but where would i find one in these foul lands?"

As she is standing and thinking, she hears a scared neighing from the thicket to her left. Quietly gazing through, she sees a chestnut mare surrounded by a pack of wolves. Almost without thinking, she draws her bow and shoots a couple of the leaders, scaring them away.

Walking up to the beautiful mare, she examines her. She looks in extremely good condition, and well bred... almost like the horses of the legendary Rohirrim. She gently comforts the scared horse, talking to her in her own language. then, she leaps onto the back and gallops after Lothedril.

"Sorry about that, I needed to find a way to keep up with you. I think I'll call her Fearuin."

Old 11-22-2002, 12:11 PM   #71
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren and Treebeard were at Treebeards ent house and Fimbren...attentive and patient elf that he was, was dozing off through one of Treebeards loooooong speches.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:12 PM   #72
Earniel

"The apology should have been mine, Kalome Linuial." replied Lothedril. "My wish to rejoin my kindred made me overhasty so that I forgot you would not be able to keep up with me. How unentish of me. Hoom.... my captivity in Mordor changed me more than I would have liked." A sad look passed over the scarred face of the entwife. "Too much I fear..."

Fearuin softly pressed her nose against Lothedril's bark, waking her up from her reverie. Lothedril carefully stroked the mare's nose. "A lucky find. Such horses are rare. Take good care of her, Kalome. She will be a great aid."