Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2002, 09:50 PM   #1
Panther2112
Hobbit

Treebeard Figures

I don't know if this is the proper place to place this post, but here goes. I've been collecting the action figures from the Fellowship of the Ring movie. The one figure I can not find is Strider. Does anybody know whats up with this. It took awhile but I was eventually able to get Legolas (He was pretty to to aquire). Any suggestions. I guess I'm just Lord of the Ring crazy.
Old 05-12-2002, 04:39 PM   #2
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

actually your not the only one.
My bro got a comic with the figures on the back and i want to collect them. The trouble was the comic was american (he bought it while we were on holiday) and we are now in England. This kind are different to the ones i have seen before. Where did u get yours from?

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Ërendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 10:49 PM   #3
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

The only action figure I have is the Witch-King. You might want to check KB Toys, or electronics gaming stores like Electronics Boutique and Babbages. Lots of times they have action figures. I don't think I've ever seen a Strider though. I also have a cool Gandalf statue that I got at Suncoast Motion Picture company. Good luck finding Strider.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 01:59 AM   #4
Entlover
Elven Warrior

Amazon.com has an Aragorn figure by Toy Biz ($9.99) which they'll ship in the US only. Check their site. Some of those figures (Gandalf, Frodo) look pretty pathetic, though.
Entlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 07:03 AM   #5
The Ringbearer
Elven Warrior

Location: Crickhollow in the summer, and Rivendell in the winter
Gandalf

Uuummmm....I've got half the Fellowship in BK toys. Does that count?

'But you're a part of this world! Aren't you?'

Frodo lives!
The Ringbearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #6
HobbitChick88
Elven Warrior

Hey! I know this was a while back, and you probably have one by now, but in case you don't, I found this on e-bay while I was surfing it. it's item #1753766729. Just in case you're still looking for a Strider figure! Hope this helps!

"And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whose you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
-Joshua 24:15

Step follows step,
Hope follows courage.
Set your face toward danger
Set your heart on victory!

"Where is Elizabeth?"
"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington just like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really....except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."
~Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, POTC

fROdO LIVeS!!!!
HobbitChick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 09:38 AM   #7
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Re: Figures

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Panther2112
[B]I don't know if this is the proper place to place this post, but here goes. I've been collecting the action figures from the Fellowship of the Ring movie.

You know, it's interesting that there are so many things cut out of the movie. Long before LOTR was released, I won a "Frodo at the Barrows" figure. I looked forward to seeing that scene but they never covered it. Oh well. Good hunting for Aaragorn.
Old 08-03-2002, 07:22 PM   #8
Faramir
Elven Warrior

I also collect the action figures, and was never able to get Aragorn too.
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #9
Panther2112
Hobbit

Gandalf Aragorn

I did finally find Aragorn!!! There are two figures of him, but the first one is really hard to find. I ordered mine at the LOTR web site by Newline. Im pretty sure he's still there if you don't have the first one yet. The second one is nice, but the first one in my humble opinion is the best. I also heard but don't know if it's true, that with the release of the DVD new figures will also be released. What can I say, I'm just a sucker for these figures. They are so well done. Much better than the Star Wars figures (although I like and collect them also). Peace everyone.
Old 08-06-2002, 12:45 PM   #10
Lollypopgurl
Elven Warrior

hey, my friend has a aragorn! i dont know where he got it from though
Old 08-06-2002, 01:44 PM   #11
Llark silverwolf
Banned

lol i have cave troll with crushing arm woooot
Llark silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 01:50 PM   #12
Celandine
Elven Warrior