Disney
ABC Family
Nickelodeon
Liviaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2002, 10:31 PM   #22
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
I also used to watch Nickelodeon but I've outgrown all of their shows. And besides, all the shows that I liked have been long since replaced by their new line up of crummy shows. Sponge Bob is the only show that if I have the Tv on that channel, I'll watch.

I also used to watch the disney channel . When I was younger it was great. I used to like their "Disney Original Movies." I also used to like their shows. But that was years ago, and I've outgrown those too. Their new shows are really bad: Even Stevens (sorry guy who said he liked that), Lizzie Maguire, to name a few. Boy meets world is the only show I watch that channel for, unless they happen to have a good movie on (which they do once in a while). If I'm curious I'll watch a couple episodes of their shows and see their movies that are on. Its not that bad, its an ok channel, I just don't watch it as often as I used to.
A 100% ditto on all that, Tristan. Boy Meets World rocks but I never get to watch it and Disney channel only shows its own commercials which get VERY old VERY fast. And I love Spongebob! That's my favorite cartoon.

My fave channel has to be TLC. That's the first channel I go to when I turn on the TV. I watch A Wedding Story in the morning w/ my breakfast, then A Makeover Story with lunch, and Trading Spaces at 3:00 in the afternoon and both episodes on Saturday night.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 11:14 AM   #23
webwizard333
Elf Lord

Randomly ordered . . .
>Discovery-gotta love all of their programs
>Sci-Fi-only Friday prime and a few movies, not the fake John Edwards
>Nickelodean-Only for Spongebob and the Fairly Oddparents
>Disney-Even Stevens and their movies
>Comedy Central-summer movie megaplex
>TNT-Fun action movies
>Fox-Malcom in the Middle & The Simpsons
>PBS-NOVA

There are a few other channels that I regularly watch, but I don't remember their names.
Old 07-15-2002, 06:17 PM   #24
Laura49
Hobbit

I used to watch Nicklodeon when they actually had on the good old cartoons. Now it's all crap cartoons. I also used to watch The Dinsey Channel when I was younger. Now I only watch it for Boy Meets World, or occasionally when they have on a good movie.

I do watch alot of MTV. Although I don't watch it as much as I used to, it still has some good shows like Real World, Road Rules, and Sorority Life. My other favorite music station is VH1 because it has Behind The Music and other good countdown shows. I watch alot of TLC because it has shows like Trading Spaces, A Wedding Story, A Baby Story, A Dating Story, and A Makeover Story. I watch Fox, CBS, ABC, and NBC for their prime-time programs. I watch UPN only for Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and I watch WB for Angel and other shows. I like to watch The Cooking Channel when The Iron Chef is on. I like to watch FX, TBS, TNT and other channels that play good movies. And I watch any channel that broadcasts anything about NASCAR.

Those are my favorite channels.

-Laura
Laura49 is offline   Reply With Quote