Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2001, 09:03 PM   #11
Morkhon

Re: The Theft

*The Balrog perhaps? Oops, Elbereth, you posted while I was writing. You guys could always find where I left Mal though.

As Faradin raced from the fortress of Orthanc he realized he had no choice. He wanted answers to what was going on here and he saw only one way to get them. "Damn them, but I must talk to this Unvar. I dislike a possible allaince with a Corsair," he made the word sound like a curse, "but I have no choice if I want answers."

Suddenly he stumbled and only his quick reflexes saved him from falling. He looked down and saw the armless and unconscious form of Mal laying on the ground. He hesitated, for he did not trust this man, but could not leave him there, helpless and alone. Slinging him over his shoulder he started towards the Corsair camp.

As he neared the camp he lay Mal down and bound his wound. "Sorry, but you're staying here for awhile, you'll only get me caught before I want to be." Sneaking through the darkened camp, he made his way towards the large tent in the center. He saw guards in front of the tent and circled around until he was behind it. He heard the voices of several people, but could make out no words, though he did recognize the voice of Unvar. Drawing his dagger from his belt he quickly cut a hole through the tent and stepped through.