Old 09-01-2002, 03:22 PM   #1
Celandine
Elven Warrior

any ways for an 11 year old to make money

i am saving up for a computer but i am not old enough to get a job
Old 09-01-2002, 03:44 PM   #2
Sween
im quite stupid

Tried asking people if you can babysit or wash there cars. Acctually the best 1 if they will let you is cleaning out the guttering everyone hates doing that and therefore will gladly pay you. cleaning drains is also good. Just pick summet real crummy that no one wants to do and you shall succed.
Old 09-01-2002, 03:57 PM   #3
cee2lee2
Elf Lord

I agree with Sween. People may pay you for doing chores they don't have the time or don't like to do themselves. Can your parents afford to pay you for doing extra chores?
Old 09-01-2002, 03:59 PM   #4
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
If you've a little sibling, charge your parents for care of him/her. Rake neighbor's leaves.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 09-01-2002, 04:04 PM   #5
Sween
im quite stupid

my perents allways objected paying me (lousy cheepskates) used the old we are your family and we provide for you.......ill get my revenge 1 day.

Old people are a good bet mix thereguliable nature and inability to do hard labour and you have a winning formular. But they do pay badly still think £2 is a lot of money
Old 09-01-2002, 04:06 PM   #6
cee2lee2
Elf Lord

It may still be a lot of money to them, Sween. Especially if they're living on a fixed income. But you're right that they may be willing to pay to have things done that they can't do anymore.
Old 09-01-2002, 10:00 PM   #7
Celandine
Elven Warrior

thank you, but the problem with babysitting little brothers/sisters is I don't have any only older ones
Old 09-01-2002, 10:36 PM   #8
Masderano
Banned

do things for your brother or sister and make them pay make them pay!!!
Old 09-02-2002, 12:44 PM   #9
Duddun
I Antha

why are you buying a computer? I agree with llark sell everything you own.
Old 09-02-2002, 01:16 PM   #10
Celandine
Elven Warrior

you know why i'm buying a computer
Old 09-02-2002, 02:17 PM   #11
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

the camp i go to pays you money plus my friends/family give me money plus my parents provide for me

sell everything you sounds good

Last edited by ArwenEvenstar : 09-02-2002 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:34 PM   #12
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

You want the money quick? Break the law.

You don't mind waiting? Wait 'til you can get a job.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:53 PM   #13
Sween
im quite stupid

u want a computer dont you? making money is maybe not the answer manipulating perents is cry and beg till you get it.
Old 12-10-2002, 03:12 PM   #14
glib
Sapling

FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY

Hello, I am going to share with you something that helped me alot. At first I was just looking over it and thought its another scam and i'd loose money. I'm 16 and i thought I dont have much to loose. I did it and I have made $1000 american in 3 weeks. Money is still coming in and I promise it will do the same for you. Just follow these steps. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

Stephanie Hicks
1283 Evening Canyon
Henderson NV 89014

Tia Loske
40 Hancock St.
Ft. Plain, NY 13339

Richard Horman
1731 Frost Ave.
Maplewood, MN 55109

Joey Shelkey
Rt. 2 Box 237-A
Fairmont, WV 26554

Eric Price
33 Buchanan Court
East Palo Alto, CA 94303

Kyle Glibbery
15 Hibbins Avenue
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
L1T 4C4

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need $$$$, you can use it again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
------------HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape, Internet Explorer or some other program made for browsing the web and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE $$$$ YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving $$$$$ from around the world within days!May want 2 rent P.O. box wit large amounts of mail u will be recieving
Old 12-10-2002, 03:22 PM   #15
Nibs
Head Hollara

Re: FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY

Quote:
Originally posted by glib
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Pyramid schemes are rarely based on honesty and integrity. Not like I ever expect you to return to this board ever again to, say, answer any questions. That would be "legitamite".

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Old 12-10-2002, 03:25 PM   #16
glib
Sapling

believe wat u want to

the people that i have sent the $ to i did. I was honest. so far ive made money.. if wat i did others did it would all work which it has...if you dont want to believe it i didnt say u have to. The guy asked how to make quick bucks ive definetly made quick bucks so watever.
Old 12-10-2002, 03:28 PM   #17
Nibs
Head Hollara

So you'll answer questions?

By the way, not breaking the law doesn't necessarily mean you're honest. Not to say you're not. Nevermind.

And I believe that you can make money from schemes like this... I just won't believe that no one is suffering from it somehow.

Old 12-10-2002, 03:34 PM   #18
glib
Sapling

call the post office

If you think that this is illegal then call the post office. If you read the full article you would have noticed that it is a service. Pyramids are completly different and if it was a pyramid I wouldn't be doing it. Call the post office and read the article to them
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161). I don't even see why your complaining your not the one who asked for quick money. You should learn to mind you own buisness. Call the post office then if they say its illegal I wont say another thing. I called them, my parents made me before I did and they confirmed it was legal. Go ahead
Old 12-10-2002, 03:41 PM   #19
Nibs
Head Hollara

I never said it was illegal. And you still haven't answered my question about questions...

And, after, all, you are 16 and "don't have much to loose".

Old 12-10-2002, 03:43 PM   #20
glib
Sapling

what were your questions?

what were your questions?
Closed Thread