Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2002, 01:43 PM   #1
Mistabella
Hobbit

Mary Sue Gone Tewwibly Wrong

In my twisted little brain I was wondering what would happen if another perfect little character falls into Middle-Earth--for the second time? Would she get a warm welcome...or perhaps not?
Here goes!

There were hills everywhere. Hills with doors in them. The teenaged girl looked around, confused. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face as usual, so her forget-me-not blue eyes would be the first thing any person she met would see. She was rather worried--where was home?
Her family? Suddenly, a man who came up to her elbow accompanied by one of more normal stature on a horse came up. Both were incredibly handsome, though the tall one was fair like herself and the short one had brown hair.
"Greetings, stranger. Why have you come here? I am Legolas Greenleaf, visiting the Shire from my home, and this is Frodo Baggins."
Finally people! "Hi", she said in a syrupy, saccharine tone that was also meant to sound pitiful. "I'm Mary Sue. Can you help me find my way home, please?"
"Oh no! Not another! And I thought the last one was bad enough..." groaned Frodo.
"How will we get rid of this one?" Legolas moaned. He muttered to Frodo, "how can we persuade her to go on a quest that doesn't exist and die a romantic death and we can get ourselves out of this fanfic? One of us'll have to fall head-over-heels in love with her, and it won't be me."
Old 01-04-2003, 06:33 PM   #2
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ECK!

Eck! get a new idea or get out please! i don't mean to be mean but ECK! what the hell were u thinking?! jellical cats hmmm sounds like a cat member to me! with a bad idea! yes i know of cats!
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 09:31 PM   #3
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
"No. No way. Not me either." Frodo said hurriedly.
Echoes of voices crying "Not it!" could be heard from various hobbit-hole doors.
"Perhaps Aragorn will agree to this. He's the third with a large following of fangirls."
"Excuse me?" Mary Sue said innocently. "Can you or can you not help me find my way home? I miss my family!" She blinked once or twice and a large crystal tear formed at the corner of her perfectly made-up eye.
"Laiwa-alma," Legolas said under his breath. "Ill luck. Whatever shall we do if she starts crying?"
But Mary Sue, being strong of will when she chose to be, hurriedly wiped her eyes dry and put on a fake but brilliantly beautiful smile. The sound of harps could be heard beginning a lovely song.
Frodo groaned miserably.

(Hey . . . maybe they ought to hire Jay and Acacia, if they ever get transferred back to the MS department!Lol )

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka

Last edited by Laurelyn : 01-10-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Laurelyn is offline   Reply With Quote