Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2003, 06:04 PM   #1
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Join the army! Down with tyranny!

(Before I start this, as there are many people in this world who are... Well any ways, some people can't tell a joke when they see it because they don't have all the facts.)

DOWN WITH TYRANNY!!

The EVIL (well, all except for the mighty, powerful, and cool bmilder whom we must all worship till our days are but few) ADMEN (as the adwomen would surely never be so... so... EVIL) who have DESTROYED ENTMOOT and SUNDERED the image that we all know and love.

They have HANDED ENTMOOT TO THE FAN GIRLS, who will come with misspellings, with naked Legolas photos, too many exclamation points, AND NO GRAMMER WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..'';;?

DOWN WITH THE ADMEN!

There has not been a true meeting of the Ents in... Oh I'd say six or seven minute at least, but that's not the point! The point is that we must STAND TOGETHER!!

CONTACT ME by PM and I will send you an avatar and instructions (if you need them) of how to put it up. You will also be given a short quote to put in your signature, instructions will be given for that too if they absolutely MUST be (I mean REALLY...).

WE WANT YOU *a sign with treebeard stands here (old school treebeard) and he points at you dramatically, the effect is only ruined slightly be the fact that some psycho drew a mustache on him with red lipstick and wrote 'Viggy wrocks my wirld!' on his chest*