Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-09-2004, 08:11 PM   #1
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Lost

Has anyone been watching this?

I just discovered this show like 2 weeks ago or so, and it is AMAZING! Wednesday's episode was very good. No new episodes for another 3 weeks though ah well.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 02:20 AM   #2
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I watched the first episode the other night when they ran a repeat of it and I really liked it. I guess I'm going to watch it from now on because I've got to know what happens.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 03:03 PM   #3
azalea
Long lost mooter

I'm a Lost fan, but it irritates me about how they keep showing reruns! I know it's expensive to produce a show, but come on! They could at least just make the season shorter. So do you guys have any ideas/ theories about the events on the show?
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
Rosie Gamgee
The Lovely Hobbit-Lass

I'm gonna put my two cents in and then I'm going to leave: I think LOST is just another silly 'prime-time drama'. The only things worth watching are reruns of 'Everybody Loves Raymond' and 'Seinfeld'. K, I'm done. Fans, to 't again!
How can I take this losing hand and somehow win?

Just give me One Good Year To get my feet back on the ground.
I've been chasing grace; Grace ain't so easily found
One bad hand can devil a man, chase him and carry him down.
I've got to get out of here, just give me One Good Year!
Rosie Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 07:34 PM   #5
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

I enjoy Lost quite a bit. At first I thought it was entertaining but you really had to suspend your grip on reality. Then it was slowly revealed that there's something magical about the island.

Plus Mira Furlan's in it! She's the crazy French woman. (Though I keep thinking "Delenn has a shotgun!!" )
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 06:21 PM   #6
azalea
Long lost mooter

I like all of the characters except that girly one whose stepbrother just died. I'm annoyed that Said and she are an item, because I like him. :s I wish it had been her they'd offed.
What do you think "the number" means/ what is its significance or connection to these events?
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:16 PM   #7
mithrand1r
Cyber Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBIT
Has anyone been watching this?

I just discovered this show like 2 weeks ago or so, and it is AMAZING! Wednesday's episode was very good. No new episodes for another 3 weeks though ah well.
I have not watched any episodes, although I have heard from some people that it is an interesting show.

I did not catch it in the beggining and I am not willing to jump in the middle of the series. (Same with 24--Although I may catch 24 on DVD to get caught up)

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)
mithrand1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #8
b.banner
Elf Lord

Location: Trying to keep a hold on my temper so I don't turn into a big green guy.
I have been following it faithfully since season 2.
"We are going to tickle some Aes Sedai under the chin, rescue a mule, and put a snip-nosed girl on the Lion Throne. Oh, yes. That's Aviendha. Don't look at her cross-wise or she'll try to cut your throat and probably slit her own by mistake."-Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...."-Dr. Bruce Banner
HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH

Last edited by b.banner : 03-24-2011 at 09:14 PM.
b.banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #9
jocosaevans

I have watched all the episodes of Lost and I like it very much as it is the most interesting and superb TV series. I have collection of all the episodes also so that I can watch it again. I have though that I will watch it after years also with my son or daughter also.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #10
Merlin1958
Sapling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocosaevans View Post
I have watched all the episodes of Lost and I like it very much as it is the most interesting and superb TV series. I have collection of all the episodes also so that I can watch it again. I have though that I will watch it after years also with my son or daughter also.
Have you watched S6?

Merlin1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
b.banner
Elf Lord

Location: Trying to keep a hold on my temper so I don't turn into a big green guy.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NK6VVI14

The epilogue for anyone that's interested
"We are going to tickle some Aes Sedai under the chin, rescue a mule, and put a snip-nosed girl on the Lion Throne. Oh, yes. That's Aviendha. Don't look at her cross-wise or she'll try to cut your throat and probably slit her own by mistake."-Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...."-Dr. Bruce Banner
HULK
BATMAN
THE FLASH
b.banner is offline   Reply With Quote