FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2003, 03:10 PM   #1
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Entmoot Mud Wrestling

Entmoot Mud Wrestling website

My 800th post
Welcome to the Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament 2003! I have taken the opportunity to arrange a competition, where some famous ‘Mooters will meet and wrestle each other completely covered in mud

There are 16 male contestants and 16 female contestants. One vs. one, the men will wrestle the other men and the women will wrestle the other women. There will be no man vs. woman fight (sorry ).

Here is some information about the tournament. Each day two wrestling matches will be held, one ‘man vs. man’ match and one ‘woman vs. woman’ match. I am the sports commentator and the Umpire, and in this thread I will post the outcome of every match. The winner in each match will continue to the next fight, while the looser will no longer be in the competition. The numbers of contestants will be reduced from 16 until there is only one left (One male and one female). The one contestant will then be considered gold medallist and he/she will receive the honourable title of “Entmoot Mud Wrestler Champion of 2003”. A bronze match will also be held to determine who will win the symbolic bronze medal.
The Final is scheduled to take place on June 1.
Be sure to check out the Entmoot Mud Wrestling website to see the match-ups and to follow the ‘Mooters path to glory and honour!

The selection of contestants has been made by the Umpire. He has picked ‘Mooters (no administrators though) that he thinks are suitable for mud wrestling. If you were not chosen this year, you will have another chance in 2004.

Here is a list of the contestants.

If you have been selected to participate in the Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament (AEMWT), please read carefully:
The contestants will not participate directly in their mud wrestling matches. I, the commentator and Umpire, will in this thread describe the matches and appoint a winner, so the contestants can just sit back and relax. Later, they can read about how they did in their matches. The contestants cannot appeal any decisions taken by the Umpire.
The Umpire has the ultimate power. He decides who wins and who loses. When he appoints a winner, he just picks the one that he wants to win. To increase chances that he appoints you as the winner, you can try to be more active at Entmoot. You need to be seen by the Umpire in other threads so that he knows you exist, otherwise chances are small that he lets you win your matches. To make the Umpire even more eager to let you win, you can be nice to him in the threads, you can send him flattering PMs or you can bribe him.
You cannot win by being completely invisible at Entmoot, by being nasty to the Umpire or by blackmailing him.

The games will start on May 17, which is my 120th day at Entmoot. It also happens to be the National Day of Norway, and to honour the Norwegians, Falagar and Artanis are first out. Falagar will battle Anglorfin and Artanis will face Lizra.

If mud wrestling is against your religion or if you in any way don’t want to participate in the tournament, send me a PM about it and I will have you disqualified and have your name removed from the website. But I hope that every 'Mooter who have been chosen to wrestle in the tournament are happy and excited about it!

The Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Tournament is sponsored by the Entmoot Investigation Bureau (EIB).
entmoot_ib@most-wanted.com
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:22 PM   #2
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Ha-ha! I'm very honoured. At first I was afraid you should force me into mud wrestling on our Constitution Day, instead of joining the celebration, I would also have had a problem fighting against Lizra, she's too kind! But since you'll be running the match all by yourself I guess everything will be fine.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:23 PM   #3
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

mud wrestling? sounds like what some of these threads have already become. especially in the movie forum. so where is the pit?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Old 05-16-2003, 03:29 PM   #4
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

Mud wrestling? Well, as long as you will let me win it's ok
Old 05-16-2003, 03:31 PM   #5
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

You've put me up against Afro-Elf ...couldn't you have picked someone a bit more skinny?

Another fun site Jonathon ........ well done

Beatallica
Old 05-16-2003, 03:32 PM   #6
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Quote:
Originally posted by Insidious Rex
mud wrestling? sounds like what some of these threads have already become. especially in the movie forum. so where is the pit?
*whisper* I think he just made this thing up so that everyone should be nice to him
Old 05-16-2003, 03:41 PM   #7
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Artanis
*whisper* I think he just made this thing up so that everyone should be nice to him
Well, that was part of my plan .
But the main reasons are that I want to amuse myself at the other 'Mooter's expense, and that I want to do something funny with my 800th post.
I love even numbers, so I couldn't let post #800 be wasted on spamming

Quote:
Originally posted by Insidious Rex
so where is the pit?
It's secret
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 05-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #8
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
I'm honoured no really
Don't worry, I'll still protect you against angry mooters.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Old 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM   #9
gollum9630
Canadian Guy.

Quote:
he already knows the winners of each match, and the entire tournament. he wants the mooters who didnt side with him in the canada sweden game to suffer (gimli7410).

Wierd Harry Potter quotes

the old nintendo duck hunt game

Lemmings

Swron

Random Homer Simpson Quotes
Old 05-16-2003, 04:02 PM   #10
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by gollum9630
he already knows the winners of each match, and the entire tournament. he wants the mooters who didnt side with him in the canada sweden game to suffer (gimli7410).
No, it's not at all like that. Everyone of the contestants have the chance of becoming a winner!
Of course, gimli's chances look quite poor, but he still has time to do something about them. If my time table holds, he has until May 20 to convince me that he's the worthiest winner.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:04 PM   #11
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
It's secret
I see... well then be sure to keep it secret.... keep it safe....

Old 05-16-2003, 04:04 PM   #12
gollum9630
Canadian Guy.

Quote:
No, it's not at all like that. Everyone of the contestants have the chance of becoming a winner!
Of course, gimli's chances look quite poor, but he still has time to do something about them. If my time table holds, he has until May 20 to convince me that he's the worthiest winner.
you just want him to be kind to you, than he gets beaten badly

Wierd Harry Potter quotes

the old nintendo duck hunt game

Lemmings

Swron

Random Homer Simpson Quotes
Old 05-16-2003, 04:13 PM   #13
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

HAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. its the best way to decide who is better, canada or america. And i would just like to say that im glad im in this.
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:20 PM   #14
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Nazgul

So I can't blackmail you Jonathan? I believe I have a nice website you'd like to have come down at a certain date - and if I don't look good in these matches - I just might forget about it.

Quote:
the main reasons are that I want to amuse myself at the other 'Mooter's expense
Am I the main person there and you just decided to throw in a bunch of others?

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 05-16-2003 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:21 PM   #15
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
HAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. its the best way to decide who is better, canada or america. And i would just like to say that im glad im in this.
Glad to hear that . If you weren't such a hard-core Canadian hockey fan, I doubt I would have let you participate in this contest.

I made some interesting calculations: If I was to send a PM to all the 32 participants to notify them of the tournament, and if I had to take the '120 second rule' into consideration, it would take me exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes.
That's quite some time
Old 05-16-2003, 04:21 PM   #16
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
oh ok well i better get some extra pull for being the one that actually introduced him to this place.

Old 05-16-2003, 04:23 PM   #17
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Glad to hear that . If you weren't such a hard-core Canadian hockey fan, I doubt I would have let you participate in this contest.

I made some interesting calculations: If I was to send a PM to all the 32 participants to notify them of the tournament, and if I had to take the '120 second rule' into consideration, it would take me exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes.
That's quite some time
dont trouble yourself jonathan just relax
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-16-2003, 04:26 PM   #18
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Hard core? He hasn't even been watching the Hockey games. He admitted it on the Hockey thread.
Quote:

That's quite some time
You can get AIM and IM me. I did calculations like when I was commanding my army during the Entmoot Rebellion. You didn't participate though.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-16-2003, 04:27 PM   #19
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Hard core? He hasn't even been watching the Hockey games. He admitted it on the Hockey thread.

LIAR!!! of course i watch them i just have to come back to the computer to check out your remarks
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-16-2003, 04:29 PM   #20
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil

You can get AIM and IM me. I did calculations like when I was commanding my army during the Entmoot Rebellion. You didn't participate though.
I remember reading about the rebellion when I was new here. Was it you who led it?

I would never participate in an uprising against the Entmoot administrators. I think they are doing a great job, and I think that the 90 second and 120 second rules are good rules