Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2005, 02:50 PM   #1
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

The gathering place

Wow, it's been too long since I've been here... that's beside the point. Anyway... This new RPG is about a giant gathering place for all the races of Middle Earth to commune peacefully. However, someone is threatening this peacefull place. So on we go. No super characters please, and unless you contact me, please do not carry more than 4 or 5 weapons... it just gets rediculous after that. We need evil and good characters please ^_^

My character:

Name Mira Rose
Race Half-elf
Class Jack of all trades
Weapons An ornamented halbered, with a removable blade, an ash bow with arrows fletched with silver eagle feathers, and a practice pole made of hard oak.
AllignmentChaotic Good
Eyes Her eyes are green with gold and brow flecks. She has long fringe-like eyelashes.
Hair Her hair is strawberry blond, and has grown to about the bottom of her ribcage. It has a silky texture, but it can get very curly.
Height She is about 5'11
Appearence Mira is thin, but not skinny. She has finely shaped cheekbones, and her eyes are almond shaped. She is long limbed, and has clear, pale skin.

I'll start this RPG in my next post. [or after I get a few new members]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

LEGGY!!!! *tackleglomp* You're back! Huzzah!! Anywho, I'd love to join the RP.

Name: Rorin
Race: Dwarf (of course )
Class: Blacksmith/warrior
Alignment: Neutral

Personality: Rorin is a Dwarf, and inherited the fiery temper and stubbornness of his race. When not particularly angry, he tends to keep to himself, only offering advice if someone asks, and very little at that.

Description: When drawn to his fullest height, Rorin stands a few inches above five feet. However, years spent at the forge has given him strength to match that of those much taller than he. His beard is long and thick, and so black it is almost blue. His deep-set eyes are intelligent and fiery, the only crack in his stoic face.

Weapons: Rorin favors a great warhammer, with a broad surface on one side and a thinner, curved blade on the other. However, he hasn't had much of a chance to use it as of late because of the peace. That could change very quickly, however.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.

Last edited by Gulio, Strength of Many : 03-04-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 11:27 AM   #3
ItalianLegolas
Tolkien-aholic

Location: somewhere in the solar system... more specifically NJ...
I shall join!!

Name Drizzt
Race Dark-Elf
Class Sniper/Brawler
Weapons Extremely proficient with his hands, Drizzt prefers to take out his enemies up-close-and-personal. However, he carries an Elven long-bow just incase the situation warrants it. He wears a light leather armor set, consisting of glaives, breastplate and shoulderpads.
Alignment Unknown (he can be bought)
Appearance Tall, lanky, dark hair and blue eyes
Old 03-29-2005, 12:19 AM   #4
Haradrim
The Official Court Jester of the Entmoot

Im in.

Name: Renal Bloodscalp
Race: Human
Class: Assasin
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Weapons: Longsword made from black steel. Three throwing daggers. One up each sleeve and one in boot.
Description: Friendly and outgoing. Cheerful chap until you see his sword at your throat. Dark humour. Witty. Dashingly charming. But kills for fun. However at the moment this new peace has lead him to lead a nice uneventful life as an owner of a tavern.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:58 PM   #5
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

OH YES OH YES!!!! SHE IS BACK AND SHE'S GOT NEW TRICKS! (muahaha, go watch Magical Trevor 2 weebls-stuff.com/toons)

I shall most definately join! It will be like the old days! This thing is destined to be good. Another Enchanted Rivers or 'The Peophecy' (because you spelled it wrong, remember? *cackles*)

I'ma gonna be an elf...wow.

NAME Lucius
RACE elf
CLASS wealthy
AGE 83
WEAPONS Doesn't really like to fight alot, but he's really good with knives, though he's only really practiced it in play, not war. He does have a long, curved, thin, blade that he inherited, but he doesn't really use it.
ALLIGNMENT Good
EYES sea gray
HAIR short and black, and tends to fall into his eyes
HEIGHT we'll say...6'2
APPEARANCE Lucius is well-built, but seems slimmer than what he is. He's pale, and his eyes are very sharp and bright. He perceives a lot, and would rather use his brain than his hands.
PERSONALITY Lucius loves to read and write, and spends most of his days sitting under some tree with his poems and whatnot. He enjoys life, and though not pressed at the moment, would defend it passionately. He's still very very young for an elf, and hasn't seen as much of the world as others, but he's willing to learn.

Boohaha! I am excited can we get more info about the Gathering Place and who's trying to stop it and whatnot? YAY.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 12:14 AM   #6
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Enchanted Rivers was one of my all-time favorites. Such a lovely and original plot, and a buncha good characters. *melancholic (is that a word?) sigh*

Magical Trevor, eh? o0 *chuckles, then dies laughing* Mmm, Ragu! So silly. ^^

Heeey, you character is named Mira! Have you played KotOR II? Or is this just coincidence? *stabs Kreia before she can say anything*

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 03-31-2005, 12:19 AM   #7
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

MUAHAHAHA. ISLE 2 WHERE WE SAW THE RAGU! I screeched when I saw an isle full of ragu the other day, but it was isle 12... One day I shall find an isle 2 with ragu and a guy at the grocery store named Trevor. I'd be like, 'OMG. YOU'RE MAGICAL TREVOR!' You should watch the original one too, it's about cows and beans

Me and my friend (Valya on here, she just signed up) named her cat Pigeon

Anywho, yeah, I loved Enchanted Rivers too, that was a great one. We need Kalile back, where is she anywho, Leggy? I'm excited about this one. A good old fashioned Legoles production.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:58 AM   #8
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: I MISS KALILE!! *tear*

Heh heh heh, Trevor. The cat's name is pidgeon? Are you gonna saw it in half with a stick?

Old 04-01-2005, 05:14 PM   #9
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Please stay on topic.
Old 04-06-2005, 03:24 AM   #10
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
I want to join please

Name: Tamarran
Race: Reluctant Elf
Alignment: Pathetic Evil

Description: Short at 5'2", Tamarran would rather have not been born. A coward moper, she has frequent bursts of insanity followed by prolonged periods of being locked up. Complexion: Generally Brown.

Weapons: Can talk her way out of most things, but otherwise beats people with a stick. Is as volitile as a dead, rotting herring and has that kind of humour: dead and rotting.

A sidekick type figure, good for a laugh and diplomatic work, if she doesn't get near any of her many allergies.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #11
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Yes! Yes! Everyone may join!!! Sorry I've been gone for so long. High school... freshman year.

And yeah, I remember the oldies. We need a few more people to start [and don't remind me about my atrocious spelling... that was partially Kalile's fault. But I see her every day now so Mwah!]

Anyway back on topic, Yes, y'all may join ^_^

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:39 AM   #12
Gulio, Strength of Many

Katt, your character RAWKS. ^^ Anywho, why doesn't Kalile come here anymore? Doesn't she like us? *sad face*

ON TOPIC: *waits for more people to join so we can start*

Old 04-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #13
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
>> << I've been told I should join, and I would very much like to... But it may take me a while to create an evil character... Not really my usual alignment, but I'm optin' for something new.

Soo... yea... I'll get back to ya on my charry, iffin's I'm allowed to join. ^^; (May take a while. x.x I start WASL testing next week, soo... I'ma go die now. -_-)

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 11:57 AM   #14
Thraxon
Hobbit

Nazgul

mind if i join?
Name: Thraxon
Race: Fallen immortal in tolkens world a dark elf
Alignment: evil
Class: assain
Description: eight heads tall. always wears a black cloke with a silver star on chest that is faded never takes off hood. a brooding fallen immortal Thraxon wanders the face of the earth seachering for the four keys that can unlock the doors of Awn.
Wepons: one sword on back about five hands long. numers other smaller wepons and poisons that come with his "trade".
A dark loner he traviles with groupes when it meets his pourpse. he is immortal tho but not invincible
Thraxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #15
ItalianLegolas
Tolkien-aholic

Lets Get This Show On The Road!!
Old 04-22-2005, 11:47 PM   #16
Adonai Dragonwagon
Hobbit

Location: If you ever want to find me, look in the clouds. I'll probably be there.
OOC: Hi! You all know me, but I'm keeping my identity a secret... if it's not already obvious who I am. Is this a structured story? *puppy eyes* I looove structured stories!

Name: Yanil
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Spear
Appearance: Yanil is of middling height, thin, with faint lines beginning around his eyes and mouth. He is vain of his hair, which is blonde, and his equally pale moustache. His eyes are blue, his skin pale, and he wears simple leather.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:02 AM   #17
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: *dares to hope* Kalile? Is that you? *crosses fingers* Anywho, I'm with ItalianLegolas.

Old 04-23-2005, 02:11 AM   #18
Adonai Dragonwagon
Hobbit

Location: If you ever want to find me, look in the clouds. I'll probably be there.
OOC: Heh heh. I'm not telling. But I'm from a loooong loooong time ago. Most of you are newbs compared to me.

When is this going to start? There are plenty of memebers, but we seem to be a little short on plot.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:42 PM   #19
Thraxon
Hobbit

Nazgul

ok here goes $#!^ it is a dark night out side of a inn known as the #$%%^*es house. (is any one under thirteen on this rpg?) a man crashes through a second story window and landes on the ground with a snap. a black clothed figure leaps out of the window and landes next to the man. he pules a peace of parchment from his cloke and looks at it in the light of the moon. he grabes the man's arm and pules his sleve up. he findes what he is looking for. A small tatoo of a dragon. he pules out a small cross bow refited to fire mettle discs and fires. the mans stops moving and the hooded figure slinks off into the night.
Thraxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:20 PM   #20
ItalianLegolas
Tolkien-aholic

all of a sudden...