Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2003, 02:03 AM   #61
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

whatever happened to that girl chricton impregnanted but then had to become a state for a hundred years or something?

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2003, 05:33 PM   #62
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Anglorfin
Gilina made her first appearance in episode 1x07 "PK Tech Girl". She was Crichton's first alien kiss. She can only be seen in a few other episodes near the end of season one. I don't want to spoil anything for ya tho so I'll leave it at that.
Ah, isn't she the blond Peacekeeper? I remember her. That Crighton is such a dawg.
Quote:
And as for the Nebari, conformity IS evil!!
lol! Ok, ok. I agree that conformity is evil. But do you realize that even becoming a nonconformist, you are conforming to some other standards of dress, behavior, hair?
Quote:
Originally posted by HOBBIT
whatever happened to that girl chricton impregnanted but then had to become a state for a hundred years or something?
Oh, yeah! I forgot about that one. She was a queen or princess or some kind of ruler of a planet. And he was her mate. I forgot that episode. Anglorfin, do you remember which episode that was? Or what happened in it?
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 05:18 PM   #63
Anglorfin
Alasailon

I think that was part of a three part series. I didn't watch all of it because I am missing one of the parts, but for some reason Crichton will have to be cryogenically frozen for 80 cycles. That's all I can remember because I refuse to watch the rest of it out of order. I believe the series is called "Look At the Princess" and is part of season 2. Greatest line from what I've watched sofar . . .

D'Argo - "Crichton I have good news and bad news."
Crichton - "OK what's the bad news?"
D'Argo - "You are about to become a frozen statue for the next 80 cycles."
Crichton - "God damn! Then what's the good news?"
D'Argo - "Me and Chiana are having great sex . . ."

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Anglorfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 06:27 PM   #64
Ruinel
Banned

I don't like seeing them out of order either. It makes more sense when they are seen in order.

I have forgotten all except a little of those 3 episodes then. I recall those lines, though... funny. And I recall a few scenes, not much. Too bad. It would be nice if the SciFi channel would show the Farscape (repeat) episodes earlier than midnight (my time), and if they'd show them in order!
Old 08-04-2003, 09:01 PM   #65
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruinel
I don't like seeing them out of order either. It makes more sense when they are seen in order.

I have forgotten all except a little of those 3 episodes then. I recall those lines, though... funny. And I recall a few scenes, not much. Too bad. It would be nice if the SciFi channel would show the Farscape (repeat) episodes earlier than midnight (my time), and if they'd show them in order!

I have gotten into the habbit of hanging around http://www.scifi.com/farscape very late at night. It's gota lot of stuf for general reference about the show. I warn you though a lot of the reading material has a lot of spoilers because it is so detailed. But it also shows you the episodes which will be airing every Sunday @12. I think now it's getting late into the 4th season so hopefully that means they will start all over again.

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Old 08-04-2003, 10:12 PM   #66
Anglorfin
Alasailon

I also wanted to go pick up the FarScape video game today because I've been looking for a good game lately and I figured it would at least be entertaining. Unfortunately it was almost 10 at night when this revelation came to me so I have to wait until tomorow. Now I won't be able to sleep though because I will be too anxious. Well, not that I sleep anyway. I'll just watch random eps of FarScape until 5 in the morning like I always do . . .

Old 08-04-2003, 10:31 PM   #67
Ruinel
Banned

damn! till 5am! I can't do that. Some of us work for a living.

I might start taping them and watching them in the evenings though. I just have to remind myself to set the vcr.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:41 PM   #68
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
damn! till 5am! I can't do that. Some of us work for a living.

I might start taping them and watching them in the evenings though. I just have to remind myself to set the vcr.
The only reason I stay up so late to watch them is that nobody disturbs me, and I watch my various sci-fi series like prayer.

Old 08-05-2003, 12:52 PM   #69
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Anglorfin
The only reason I stay up so late to watch them is that nobody disturbs me, and I watch my various sci-fi series like prayer.
Zhaan would be proud.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:23 PM   #70
Celebréiel
Elven Warrior

Ugh, Im peeved that the only times its showing on Sci-fi channel is midnight! Im starting school soon!!
But Im getting season one on DVD for my birthday ...I can get my Farscape fix anytime I need! And season two collection comes out on DVD two months later.
Celebréiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 02:20 AM   #71
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
Originally posted by Celebréiel
Ugh, Im peeved that the only times its showing on Sci-fi channel is midnight! Im starting school soon!!
But Im getting season one on DVD for my birthday ...I can get my Farscape fix anytime I need! And season two collection comes out on DVD two months later.
Woohoo! I didn't know that. In fact I totally forgot that they already had a full season set on the way. Season 2 is my favorite though.

Old 08-12-2003, 04:40 AM   #72
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Season two hasn't come out over there yet? Weird... It's been out in NZ for a few months now.
Sheeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 11:35 PM   #73
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheeana
Season two hasn't come out over there yet? Weird... It's been out in NZ for a few months now.
Really? Well not too surprising considering it's an Aussie show. BoP I'd love you forever if you bought it (or stole it) for me and shipped it over here as fast as possible I was hoping to get it before I had to go away to college.

Old 08-12-2003, 11:59 PM   #74
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

I'd love to have you love me forever, but unless you have a PAL DVD player, there ain't much I can do for you.
Sheeana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 12:25 AM   #75
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Yipes!!! Haven't updated in a while. Some FarScape related stuff.

Few weeks ago I picked up the game, it's pretty good. Not a great game, but then again it doesn't have to be. It's FarScape and I'd play it even if it was for VirtuaBoy.

Last night I finally picked up the season 1 box set and watched half of it with my other friend who also enjoys FarScape. I really can't wait until season 2 comes to the states. It's my favorite season.

Old 08-26-2003, 06:57 PM   #76
Ruinel
Banned

I'm thinking of getting the 1st season DVD's of Farscape. I'll have to look up how much it costs.

Edit: $134.98 at Amazon.com. I'll have to wait for a sale.

Last edited by Ruinel : 08-26-2003 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-30-2003, 11:33 PM   #77
Anglorfin
Alasailon

Quote:
I'm thinking of getting the 1st season DVD's of Farscape. I'll have to look up how much it costs.

Edit: $134.98 at Amazon.com. I'll have to wait for a sale.
YIPES!

I got mine at a BestBuy for $114!!! Sometimes I don't like amazon . . .

Old 09-01-2003, 04:04 AM   #78
Strongbow
Hobbit

haha now that im Anglorfins roomate im watching the season 1 boxset for the first time. this series is awsome. cant wait to see the remaining seasons!
~ Duke Raul
===========
Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 04:34 PM   #79
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Strongbow
haha now that im Anglorfins roomate im watching the season 1 boxset for the first time. this series is awsome. cant wait to see the remaining seasons!
Righteous!!! We've assimilated another one!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 04:35 PM   #80
Strongbow
Hobbit

currently just finished "Return of Durka"

chiana rocks! then again i already knew that from seeing random episodes from random seasons
~ Duke Raul
===========
Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote