Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2002, 11:45 AM   #1
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

The Pentagrid Net Discussion

Well since noone else does, here goes. Talk about the story here, those who haven't posted their characters, do it here, and so on and so on.

Lief, what's keeping you? I didn't get a mail from you (here me talking... With my week slow to reply... Sorry. Oh i'll probably won't make it to the lee abbey camp... My dad has recently had a carcrash and it will cost a lot to repair the car, so we have to save on everything possible. If however by any fortunate circumstance i can make it, i'll let you know...)
Old 02-16-2002, 02:37 PM   #2
Laurenis
Enting

hey Irid! I was waiting for someone else to post the next part of the story before writing something else! so far nothing's really happened with my character so i don't know what to put and where to go with it...

--Ren*
'Therefore he willed that the hearts of Men should seek beyond the world and should find no rest therein; but they should have a virtue to shape their life, amid the powers and chances of the world, beyond the Music of the Ainur, which is as fate to all things else; and of their operation everything should be, in form and deed, completed, and the world fulfilled unto the last and smallest.'
Laurenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 03:25 PM   #3
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

You could somehow get your character to notice us three elves (maybe something with my wolves or something) and ask something or so. Eventually we'll all be together in that forest, so the sooner you get to know us, the better
Old 02-16-2002, 06:36 PM   #4
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

ouch! I'm guessing your dad is ok, right?
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 02:02 AM   #5
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Terribly sorry, all

Actually, I can't recieve or respond to any emails from anyone presently, or post much at all on Entmoot either. I'm glad to finally be able to talk to you guys finally and explain. And thanks for keeping the RPG going without me, everyone! It's looking great!

My Internet access has broken down, and right now I'm using someone else's computer; an uncommon opportunity. Please be patient with me, all, till it is repaired.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 05:49 AM   #6
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

I understand, Lief

My dad's ok, it's just the car that had a crush. The bumper will have to be changed and that will cost a lot
Old 02-17-2002, 08:29 AM   #7
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

My Character

As promissed, I will join this RPG The story is going great btw, really great!

Name: Arat-BÃ*renath
Race: High-elf
Born: in Valinor

BackStory: Came from Valinor to Middle earth to help his brother, Arat-Lumënion, in the fight against Sauron. Lumënion moved to middle earth with his wife, Eänel, in a young age, since she had her whole familly in the eastern lands.
Two of Arat-BÃ*renath's sons are also with him (Their names should not be of any importance I think, and as told in the Nármacil story, his third son: Arat-Cúrion, didn't leave the blessed realms with his father).
BÃ*renath's wife died while giving birth to Cúrion.

BÃ*renath use a bow and also have two daggers. He is fast and his eyes are sharp. What he aimes at, he hits 99% of the time. I guess though, since he have never fought evil before, he isn't ready for what awaits him in middle earth...
------
My entrance will come when I see that the time is right...

- Arat-Falathion
Old 02-17-2002, 10:22 AM   #8
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

you are absolutely welcome to join

When you meet us, pay attention. We have fought off more evil then you can imagine

Well i'm sure Erenfor, Tessar and I have, and i guess Kaytrien too

Hey, does any of usa have MSN?
Old 02-17-2002, 10:57 AM   #9
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

I agree! you really made a good start for us Leif, and Irid helped
Old 02-17-2002, 02:19 PM   #10
Laurenis
Enting

Quote:
Originally posted by Irid al'Menie
Hey, does any of usa have MSN?
im not living in usa right now but ill be back at spring break... but i got msn!
add me!!
'Therefore he willed that the hearts of Men should seek beyond the world and should find no rest therein; but they should have a virtue to shape their life, amid the powers and chances of the world, beyond the Music of the Ainur, which is as fate to all things else; and of their operation everything should be, in form and deed, completed, and the world fulfilled unto the last and smallest.'

Last edited by Laurenis : 02-17-2002 at 03:27 PM.
Laurenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 03:25 PM   #11
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Tessar, do you have MSN?
I just know Lief doesn't... But oh well i mail him anyway

and Arat?
Old 02-17-2002, 04:10 PM   #12
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I have MSN yes ;)

skyb0x@hotmail.com
Old 02-17-2002, 08:27 PM   #13
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

errrrrrr noooooooooooooo.... but I do have a yahoo IM!

if any of you wants to talk to me just look for

tessar_of_avalon
Old 02-18-2002, 09:43 AM   #14
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

question..

In consern of my entrance..

Is there any defensive walls around the Galmaeri Lands or around the city/town/village Tomenag??

- Arat-Falathion
Old 02-18-2002, 11:41 AM   #15
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

As i kinda invented Tomenak: No, there aren't any walls. It's just a little village, with an inn of course

and a smithie and other such professions.
Old 02-19-2002, 01:16 AM   #16
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Well, I have joined in, and more on my characters shall become clear eventually. ~grin~ Some may be familiar to those who have seen my posts in the other RPGs. I had seriously intended to have new characters, but am simply too busy to do so, so took the easy way out, and used them again...
Old 02-19-2002, 11:23 AM   #17
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

about my entrance:

If I understood your first post correct Lief, you said that the Galmaeri Lands were very close to Mordor, so I thought that this land shouldn't live too much in peace. That's why I made my entrance that way I guess... well, well...

I'm still wounded right? and I won't be healed within some time right? ok, so I won't participate in this fight against the orcs I guess (guess)... and btw. I lost my bow as I escaped, so I guess I only have my two daggers now ...I should go to the smithie and get a new sword, or maby get a new bow somewhere I guess When I'm better that is...

And btw. on which geographical side of mordor is this land? north, east, south or west?

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-19-2002 at 11:37 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 04:36 PM   #18
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

Ok, i think i've found enough courage

I wrote a little poem about Irid al'Menie. Could you guys give your opinion on it? Please?

I rode through places
woods, plains, mountains
into darkness.
Followed by Wolves
They are my guide.
I have lost
and I have found.
And ever, ever do I ride
Together with my guides.

I know it's not good, it's only the second poem i tried to write... But it comes from my heart, that's the important thing
Old 02-19-2002, 08:40 PM   #19
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Seems good to me!

Arat, yes you will still need a day or two to heal, I didn't heal you all the way, just speeded things up a bit. so no insto presto next morning fit as a fiddle jumping out of bed like a jack-in-the-box ok?
Old 02-20-2002, 09:50 AM   #20
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

lol xD

sure thing Tessar...
and btw: nice poem there irid

- Arat-Falathion

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-20-2002 at 09:51 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote