Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2003, 03:26 AM   #1
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Jewels of the Valar

Morgoth has broken the chain that the Valar used to bind him and tore his way back into the World from the Timeless Void; using fell sorcery he entrapped the spirits of the Lords of the Valar in 14 human people: however, they only possess characteristics shown by the Valar themselves (eg the human embodying the soul of Varda is always looking to the Stars, Manwë to Winds, Ulmo to Water, and whoever is Nienna mourns for all the hurts of the world etc.) and are not aware of the Vala inside them. Only Olórin/Mithrandir/Gandalf has this knowledge and must try and persuade them to return to Valinor and thereby release the Valar from their bodies and save the universe (that old nutshell ). Now here are the catches:

1) They cannot die; if they die the spirit of the Vala they embody fades away to become like, say, Sauron.
2) They need to obtain either of the lost Silmarils (as the Light of the Two Trees will claim their heritage), otherwise the country wherefrom they come will drown, similar to Númenor.

Morgoth's power is growing and it is urgent that, if they wish to retain harmony, the 14 return to Valinor. As for me:

Name: Kate
Race: Australian
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8
Hair: Dull red & lank
Eyes: Green
Status: Highschool student, is bullied a lot. Considered crazy by many & fears she is losing her mind. Opposed to any type of bias, violence, or vanity. Cries a lot at nighttime.
Representative of the Vala: Nienna

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 10-11-2003 at 09:56 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote