Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-1999, 12:05 AM   #1
MasterTater

bb, introduction to master tater

Episode 1 a brand new hope a long long time ago, in bb far far way... the three administraters bmilder, ryan, and tater turned a once thriving bb into a bb of evil and destruction. with there combined strengths, they conquered the bb and slaughtered the great defenders, also known as the potatoe race. with no one to stop them, the bb is surely doomed. althought the administraters believe that the potatoes are extinct, there is still one in hiding. he is the only remaining hope for the revival of this bb. now that he learned the three administraters are arriving to taters empire planet aboard the secret ship, he knows it is time to strike. it is time for master tater to strike... try to imagine this with the main sw theme
Old 09-30-1999, 12:07 AM   #2
bmilder

Re: bb, introduction to master tater

Umm...
Old 09-30-1999, 12:13 AM   #3
Darth Tater

You obvioulsy know that I'm the real Tater. I hope you're not trying to impersinate me, because that won't be accepted. Otherwise, you can go about your business.
Old 09-30-1999, 12:41 AM   #4
Ryan6233

So, master tater, you ready to be made into tater tots too? AND NO USING MY NAME IN A SILLY POST! Thats a new rule-i just made it *flex* Well i guess that rules gone now...
Old 10-01-1999, 08:51 PM   #5
Darth Tater

Ryan that's an interesting rule. I'd make it too, but I'm the Emperor, and I'm silly.
Old 10-03-1999, 03:07 PM   #6
DarthNut

Impersonator!

How dare you impersonate Lord Tater! You will pay!
Old 10-03-1999, 08:18 PM   #7
DarthNut

Re: Impersonator!

Well then!
Old 10-04-1999, 12:18 AM   #8
Young Tater

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I have finally resurfaced, more powerful than you can ever imagine!!!! As i had promised, i would be part of a great empire (thanx master tater) to wipe out yours, darth tater. Nobody can stop me now!! Not even the dark lord tater!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-1999, 09:04 PM   #9
dmaul966

i hav an acustion to make: ryan is really a kid named roman who goes to my school. apearently, he nd ben hav kept this a secret from me, but at last i hav figured it out!!!
Old 10-04-1999, 10:33 PM   #10
DarthNut

This guy is strange! Is there something wrong woth him?
Old 10-04-1999, 11:18 PM   #11
MasterTater

darth tater

if ryan is roman, then who is tater?identify yourself tater! what is your real name? ben said he did nt know, but i think he is lying. he would not make someone an administrater with out knowing there name. identify yourself!
Old 10-05-1999, 12:20 AM   #12
Ryan6233

Re: darth tater

er um...roman? No....i'm really a guy named Ryan. And I don't go to "woodrow wilson", much less know where it is in the first place. Stop making up lies, plz.
Old 10-05-1999, 08:32 PM   #13
dmaul966

i know its u roman. i know. u even suggested it to me with that stupid smirk on your face when i asked you in english class today! btw master tater, i know who that idiot darth tater is: larry!!! dont deny it. u even suggested it to me with that stupid smirk on your face when i asked you during lunch today!
Old 10-05-1999, 10:55 PM   #14
Darth Tater

Well, greg and jae, now you guys know the truth. I must say this whole thing is very childish.
Old 10-05-1999, 11:03 PM   #15
bmilder

I'm not sure that they believe the truth. I just hope that potential users aren't turned away by this whole thing...
Old 10-06-1999, 08:17 PM   #16
Young Tater

ok, i believe u guys. anyway, lets get back to the point of this section: the potato takover of the (edited) Darth Taters empire. Lets get started.
Old 10-06-1999, 08:20 PM   #17
bmilder

I'm closing this for obvious reasons. (I've always wanted to say that ) </td></tr><tr><font color="green"><td valign=top bgcolor="tan">Ryan6233 (I forgot the time)344.34.345.345</td><td bgcolor="blue">Re:bb, introduction to master tater<hr>Ok, since I can't add a post to this anymore, I decided to edit bens post and add me a new little part of the table Hope you don't mind, ben . Anyways, I want to make this clear-I'm NOT roman..and I DON'T go to WWM(although it might be nice, cause then i could beat your @$$) hehehe..and if your gonna make me someone else, be sure to pick someone cool OH MY GOD I MESSED UP THIS WHOLE BOARD....AGAIN! </font> [b]Many appologies for the many edits-i needed to get this right
Old 10-21-2000, 09:01 PM   #18
Darth Tater

this is called bringing up a scandal
Old 10-21-2000, 09:17 PM   #19
The One Ring

Oh no.... I'm having flashbacks to a year ago. For a moment I thought that this whole ugly matter had resurfaced again, but I suppose it's just an annual memorial service.
Old 10-21-2000, 10:11 PM   #20
anduin

TOR!!! Where in Middle-earth have you been?? Welcome back!