Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2000, 08:04 AM   #1
Michael Martinez

Glass Hammer does Arwen in a music video

I rushed over here yesterday to tell you folks about Glass Hammer and couldn't get onto the server. Glad to see it's back up.

Anyway, Glass Hammer, a rock band which debuted a few years ago with a CD called "Journey of the Dunadan", is making a music video which will include a song about Arwen. You can check out their vision of Arwen but you have to go to my LOTR Movie Fact/Rumor Roundup site to click on the link to get there because I don't have it handy (yeah, right!).

Seriously, just click on the link in my .sig and the Glass Hammer info should be at or near the top of the Fact/Rumor Roundup main page (as I write this, that is).
Old 03-29-2000, 10:24 PM   #2
Darth Tater

Re: Glass Hammer does Arwen in a music video

Thanks for the info. I don't particularly like the pics of Arwen, the costume just doesn't seem to fit her.
Old 03-30-2000, 01:37 AM   #3
Michael Martinez

Interesting. I rather liked the costume.

I guess we'll be able to replace the Balrog Wings controversy in fandom with the Arwen Costume controversy. Hm....
Old 03-30-2000, 10:34 PM   #4
Darth Tater

LOL. I don't know, it was just too puffy and white for me. It looked like a dress up my little sister would wear
Old 04-14-2000, 04:31 PM   #5
Michael Martinez

BTW, Steve Babb and Fred Schendel of Glass Hammer will be Tolkien track guests at DragonCon. Depending on wether the video is finished by then, they may have something to show us. But if people are curious about their music, they should enjoy the sessions, as Steve has requested that some audio equipment be available so they can at least sample their CDs for the audience.