Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2000, 02:10 PM   #1
Darth Tater

The Entmoot Presidential Debate

Hello, I'm Darth Tater of the Rain of Terror hour on the JC. I, along with the other admins, am the impartial moderator of this debate. In a moment the candidates, Giltholian and gdl96, will come out and do a silly dance and say stoopid things.

I ask that the audience in the hall shutup! Unless it's the voices in my head (which is quite likely) you're making way too much noise!

Some questions have already been brought up by FM. I ask that Gil paste his responses into this thread and that Greg respond here. No responses shall exceed an amount of scrolls that makes me board. If they do I'll go away and take a nap.

After those questions have been responded to I will ask a question. The other admins will also be given a chance to question the candidates. We will then open the floor to questions from the impartial voters (if any exist).

We ask that the candidates not flame each other too much; just enough to make themselves look like jerks. Also, if there's a way to make your posts sound like you grew up on a farm we'd appreciate that.

I'd now like to introduce the two candidates, who are about to come out into the thread. Please, if you throw tomatoes let me borrow some. Now here are Giltholian and gdl96!!!