Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-1999, 12:19 AM   #1
bmilder

Favorite Star Wars Songs

My favorite are the Imperial March, Cantina, the Main Theme, and Duel of the Fates.
Old 11-22-1999, 12:39 AM   #2
anduin

Re: Favorite Star Wars Songs

DOF and Leia's Theme
Old 11-22-1999, 02:47 AM   #3
Elanor

Ewok celebration song (end of original rotj--does the spec. ed end differently? haven't seen it) I made up words: Ewoks! Hav'n a paaarty! Ewoks havin' some fun! we have some party fun! Ewoks have some fun! (ee ee!) Ewoks have some fun! Ok, it's kind of stupid. 8~}
Old 11-22-1999, 02:53 AM   #4
bmilder

rotj

Yeah, Williams wrote a new piece for the ending of ROTJ SE, it's called "Victory Celebration." I don't know what the original sounds like, I've never seen that one .
Old 11-22-1999, 04:31 PM   #5
Darth Tater

Re: rotj

Ben, I'm ashamed of you!
Old 11-23-1999, 01:25 AM   #6
gdl96

my favs are pretty much the same as bens: dof, imperial march, cantina, main theme, jedi rocks (jabbas palace), and han solo and the princess
Old 11-23-1999, 01:47 AM   #7
Dukefan

I like almost all the concert arrangments of the character themes Princess Leia's Theme The Imperial March Yoda's Theme Luke and Leia I also like the Force theme (also used for Obi-Wan's character, but regrettably, no concert arrangment was composed) Victory Celebration I also like, much better than "Ewok Celebration" (the track used for the end of the original ROTJ, and yes they are too completely different pieces) And specific tracks from each film... Phantom Menace: Duel of the Fates Anakin's Theme Augie's Municipal Band Droid Invasion/Appearance of Darth Maul A New Hope: The Hologram/Binary Sunset Tales of a Jedi Knight The Death Star/Stormtroopers The Battle of Yavin Throne Room/End Title Empire Strikes Back: Han and the Princess Training of a Jedi Knight Yoda and the Force Rescue from Cloud City/Hyperspace The Rebel Fleet/End Title Return of the Jedi: Pit of the Carkoon/Sail Barge The Death of Yoda/Obi-Wan's Relevation Brother and Sister/Father and Son Victory Celebration/End Title Only more proof that my interest in the music of Star Wars is obsessive to the point of being extremely pathetic. But um, no, I didn't get all those names from memory. I'm not that obsessed .
Old 11-27-1999, 12:46 PM   #8
Son of the Suns I

I'll post my favorite 6 for every movie, in no particular order- <big>Star Wars:Episode I-The Phantom Menace</big> -Augie's Great Municipal Band/End Credits -Duel of the Fates -Qui-Gon's Noble End -Main Title/The Arrival At Naboo -The Droid Invasion/The Appearance of Darth Maul -The Arrival at Tatooine/The Flag Parade <big>Star Wars:Episode IV-A New Hope(Special Edition)</big> -2Oth Century Fox Fanfare/Main Title/Rebel Blockade Runner -The Hologram/Binary Sunset -Cantina Band #1/Cantina Band #2 -Burning Homestead -The Battle of Yavin -The Throne Room/End Title <big>Star Wars:Episode V-The Empire Strikes Back(Special Edition)[/b] -Carbon Freeze/Darth Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett -The Battle of Hoth -Rescue From Cloud City/Hyperspace -Yoda and the Force -The Asteroid Field -The Rebel Fleet/End Title <big>Star Wars:Episode VI-Return of the Jedi(Special Edition)</big> -Victory Celebration/End Title -The Battle of Endor II -The Battle of Endor III -Leia's News/Light of the Force -The Emperor Arrives/The Death of Yoda/Obi-Wan's Revelation -Luke and Leia/Brother and Sister/Father and Son
Old 11-27-1999, 02:08 PM   #9
anduin

SotS

My, that is a pretty post! Looks nice
Old 11-27-1999, 10:42 PM   #10
emilsson

Re: favorite Star Wars songs

I think I´ll do like SOTS and list my favorites from each movie: [i]Star Wars: The Phantom Menace<i/> Duel of the Fates The Flag Parade Kids at Play Qui-Gon´s Noble End High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon´s Funeral <i/>Star Wars: A New Hope<i/> The Binary Sunset Princess Leia´s Theme Throne Room End Title Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Han Solo and The Princess Yoda´s theme Imperial March Yoda and the Force Rescue From Cloud City The Rebel Fleet End Title Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Luke and Leia Yoda´s Death The Dark Side Beckons Funeral Pyre for a Jedi Victory Celebration End Title My favorite theme is The Force theme and Duel of the Fates is number two.
Old 11-28-1999, 07:16 AM   #11
Elanor

Re: favorite Star Wars songs

Impressive . . . Most impressive.
Old 11-28-1999, 06:10 PM   #12
bmilder

Can you believe that Dukefan doesn't like the Cantina song?!?!? (Oh well, it'll probably be at least another week until he sees this anyway )
Old 11-28-1999, 07:06 PM   #13
DarthNut

I like DOTF, Imperial March, Yoda's Theme, Emperor's Theme, Han and Leia's love Theme, and The Main Song!