Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-1999, 07:42 PM   #1
BADGER

The LOTR movie

So, you guys here about the Lord of the Rings movie? Neat stuff. I myself just started reading it like 2 weeks ago. Pretty neat. BADGER Is there a EzBoard FAQ? Like Uncle Duke's? Oh well, I'll just wander aimlessly like the newbie I am here. *SHUDDER* I'm a newbie
Old 09-22-1999, 10:28 PM   #2
Darth Tater

Re: The LOTR movie

BADGER, you may notice you posted this in the books part and now it's here. It's movie related so I moved it. Please be carefull of where you post stuff in the future.
Old 09-22-1999, 10:33 PM   #3
bmilder

Don't be too hard on him, he's a newbie . Well, thanks for stopping by BADGER . Actually, the entire system is known as "ezboard" but this particular board has only 12 members so far so there really isn't need for one at this time .
Old 09-24-1999, 11:46 PM   #4
Ryan6233

Geeze tater, lay off. Your no longer a friendly person *shudder* and moderators are supposed to be friendly, correct? Have fun for once :P
Old 09-25-1999, 01:06 AM   #5
Darth Tater

Ryan, that was my first moderatoring. Maybe I was a little strict. Be happy
Old 10-09-1999, 10:49 PM   #6
Hernalt

Moderating is a hard life..
Old 12-30-1999, 08:25 PM   #7
Hernalt

The First Scene

(Is there a way to fix your older picture if the original links got changed?) The First Scene shot for principal photography in TPM was the interchange between Neeson and Lloyd on the Coruscant landing platform. You know the one - "Master QuiGon............. I've been wondering................ What are Midichlorians.............?" A curious choice for the first shooting, in hindsight that Mr. Lloyd and cast may not have had all their groove together. So that scene came off awkward for many persons, and severely affected the credibility of the novel science Lucas was projecting. Does anyone have information on what the first scenes will be of LOTR, whichever movie? Purpose being: we can try to see how that scene, once we see it, differs, if at all, from the 'groove' set up between the cast after time.
Old 12-31-1999, 12:12 AM   #8
Darth Tater

Re: The First Scene

I know they've done a lot of Uruk Hai work.