Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2000, 06:07 PM   #1
John309

Eowyn...Starring role??

Was wondering who will play Eowyn in LOTR? The actress who is chosen will be extremely fortunate since I think it is a better role than Arwen. Quick examination: Her first scene contains flirtation with Aragorn ala. Sharon Stone "Basic Instinct" (You cant have none of this so just keep trying to solve murder, fight Sauron...Whatever!)... She takes over things at Edoras while the boys are away at Helms Deep (Rebecca DiMornay "Hand That Rocks The Cradle")...then she gets to impersonate a man (Dustin Hoffman "Tootsie" ???) and fight large black scary monster-type thing (Denise Richards "Lost in Space" or Brigette Wilson "Mortal Combat") which is her highlight scene of course and then she lays around dying (Debra Winger "Terms of Endearment") except she doesn't die and is saved by Aragorn which could lead into all kinds of innuendo that I will not at this time go into (thankfully). But you get the picture, I hope (except for "Tootsie" thing...I know that was bad!).
Old 02-26-2000, 06:17 PM   #2
Hernalt

I wasn't aware that Sharon Stone's appearance on celluloid media was called 'acting'.
Old 02-26-2000, 06:18 PM   #3
Eruve

Re: Eowyn...Starring role??

I can think of much, MUCH worse:
She gets to impersonate a man (Barbra Streisand in Yentl)!!
*ducking and running*
Old 03-04-2000, 05:10 PM   #4
Darth Tater

Re: Eowyn...Starring role??

ROTFLMAO!!!
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: