Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > The One Ring Musical
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2003, 01:17 AM   #1
hama1
Elven Warrior

The Musical

I wish Kevin Wallace and his entire team the greatest success. It finally came down to "Put up or Shut Up" and we could not raise the money to exercize the option on the rights. Hey, 8 million pounds is a lot of money! It is somewhat gratifying to know that at least my idea of a musical based on LotR wasn't so far fetched and will come to fruition. (Gosh I hope I can wrangle opening night tickets.) It will be sweet torture watching every scene and listening to every song thinking "I wrote that differently." I would also like to thank Ben for providing my idea of a Tolkien musical a home for these last two years.

I would also like to thank all of you for your ideas, posts and interest over the last two years. I would only hope that Tolkien Trail would remain a great "forum" for discussion of the musical at least until an Official Musical Site is up and running.

Thanks again.

Hama
hama1 is offline   Reply With Quote