Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #21
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

What does it matter? I dont know anything about 'favours' but we didnt win anyway. Why you getting so annoyed? And anyway, what kind of favours can you offer over a forum anyway? lol

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:43 PM   #22
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Go ahead with your stupid army JD. As far as I am concerned Entmoot is now an unmoderated board. So have fun

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 04-01-2004, 01:44 PM   #23
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Shut up. When the hell did I ever backstab you? More like the other way around. This MIGHT have been funny you know.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:46 PM   #24
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Twista
What does it matter? I dont know anything about 'favours' but we didnt win anyway. Why you getting so annoyed? And anyway, what kind of favours can you offer over a forum anyway? lol
You obviously don't know Hector or SGH. They'd stoop to any level to steal the election. It seems as if they brainwashed the voters, they gave them favors, they now need to pay the price.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 01:48 PM   #25
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
You obviously don't know Hector or SGH. They'd stoop to any level to steal the election. It seems as if they brainwashed the voters, they gave them favors, they now need to pay the price.
I guess your puppet strings weren't strong enough.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 04-01-2004, 01:49 PM   #26
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Go ahead with your stupid army JD. As far as I am concerned Entmoot is now an unmoderated board. So have fun
You didn't think the army was stupid when you asked me to call them up in order to fight for your admin status - now did you?

You obviously thought that I would just abandon Jonathan and support you. I hope you get your admin status back - but HE should be president.

If you will side with jonathan - we will fight to get your admin status back.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 01:50 PM   #27
jerseydevil

Quote:
I guess your puppet strings weren't strong enough.
You were the one with the smear campaign - you were the one who stated I was pulling the strings - when you know i wasn't.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 01:50 PM   #28
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

You might want to be careful with your accusations mate. And as far as i know there legit people. It may be seen as bit suspicious that a Admin won it, but i can let that pass and base it on trust. Why you getting so worked up? In the end of the day its all a bit of fun.

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #29
Lefty Scaevola
AngAdan

Gandalf Re: What is going on??

Quote:
I see that my admin status has been reduced to plain forum moderator. I am only able to mod in the Sil forum.
I bet whoever editd your title to "president of Entmoot" somehow fouled up your admin status.
"Mighty are the Ainur, and mightiest among them is Melkor, but that he may know, and all the Ainur, that I am Iluvatar, those things that ye have sung, I will show them forth, ... And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me,"
Old 04-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #30
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Twista
You might want to be careful with your accusations mate. And as far as i know there legit people. It may be seen as bit suspicious that a Admin won it, but i can let that pass and base it on trust. Why you getting so worked up? In the end of the day its all a bit of fun.
So we're just supposed to accept it lying down - huh? I don't trust them as far I can throw them.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 01:54 PM   #31
Beruthiel's cat
mystical divinity of Unashamed Felinity

Location: New York's beautiful North Coast -- we're all mad here!!!
**ahem**ahem**

If I may make a suggestion, children...

April Foooll!!!???!!

Be nice! You don't want me to go over to the couch...uh...claw-sharpener and go after you, do you??

Now, time out, everyone, or there will be no ice cream and cake (in honor of all the birthdays being celebrated today...)

"Never try to out-stubborn a cat!" -- R. Heinlein

~~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to be among mad people, " Alice remarked.
"Oh, but you can't help that," said the Cat; "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." ~~ Lewis Carroll

~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana...
Old 04-01-2004, 01:55 PM   #32
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Oh yes, of course now you want to make up to her so you can get your guy in.

I am SO sick of listening to you whine and moan at me over AIM JD. It's been what now? A month? Two? SGH's my friend too, and she has yet to call me a traitor, backstabber, or anything else you've been calling me over AIM.

This election thing is so stupid, as I told FM and SGH plenty of times.

I hope you're happy JD.

Well it's been fun boys and girls, but I'd rather not spend my time on entmoot when it's like this. Maybe if I can get some RL friends I'll come back. Some one who won't call me a backstabber every time I turn around.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:58 PM   #33
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Tessar

I am SO sick of listening to you whine and moan at me over AIM JD. It's been what now? A month? Two? SGH's my friend too, and she has yet to call me a traitor, backstabber, or anything else you've been calling me over AIM.
Of course she didn't call you a traitor or a backstabber - you SUPPORTED HER. It would be sort of stupid for her to call you that when you supported her.
Quote:

Well it's been fun boys and girls, but I'd rather not spend my time on entmoot when it's like this. Maybe if I can get some RL friends I'll come back. Some one who won't call me a backstabber every time I turn around.
I was just calling it the way I saw it. If you had sided with Jonathan - you wouldn't have been a backstabber.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 02:06 PM   #34
mithrand1r
Cyber Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Tessar

This election thing is so stupid, as I told FM and SGH plenty of times.

I hope you're happy JD.

What does the RL mean?
The only thing I can think of is "Real Lowdown", but I am sure that it can not mean this. (or can it?)
Quote:

When I voted I received a reply asking what I was bribed with to guarentee my vote.

This seems suspiccious to me.

Maybe we should invade another country to divert suspicion. (oh wait a minute, we did)

(j/k)

Happy 01-APR-2004 to the many fools of the world, (which many have played the part at many times)

'Many are my names in many countries,' he said. 'Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkûn to the Drarves; Olórin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incánus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not.' Faramir

What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation? Cicero (106BC-43BC)

Last edited by mithrand1r : 04-01-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:11 PM   #35
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by mithrand1r
What does the RL mean?
The only thing I can think of is "Real Lowdown", but I am sure that it can not mean this. (or can it?)
It means "real life". He lives and breaths on entmoot.
Quote:

When I voted I received a reply asking what I was bribed with to guarentee my vote.

This seems suspiccious to me.

Maybe we should invade another country to divert suspicion. (oh wait a minute, we did)

(j/k)
Currently I am in negotiations.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 02:12 PM   #36
Maedhros
The Tall

SGH won, now that is cool. I think that if Hector would have won, that would have been great too. There are some people in his staff that I respect. The vote was really close.
2. Of or relating to North or South America, the West Indies, or the Western Hemisphere.
As a noun American is:
A native or inhabitant of America.
A citizen of the United States.

Then the boy asked, “What is America then?”, and the wise man looked at the dictionary again:
1. The United States.
2. also the A·mer·i·cas. The landmasses and islands of North America, Central America, and South America.

Confused, the boy asked, “Does the term american refers solely to a us citizen or to any person in North, Central or South America?”
The wise man replied: “What do you think?”, and the boy answered: “It is clear to me that while the term american is used to refers to us citizens, one can also use it to refer to any person who is from that continent too,” the boy thought for a while and asked the wise man, “Am I right?”, and he replied: “But of course.”
The boy wondered, why is it that some people refuse to acknowledge the fact that the term american refers not only to US citizens but to anyone of the American continent?, but then sadly, the boy understood, that it is the calamity of ignorance.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:13 PM   #37
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
You didn't think the army was stupid when you asked me to call them up in order to fight for your admin status - now did you?

You obviously thought that I would just abandon Jonathan and support you. I hope you get your admin status back - but HE should be president.

If you will side with jonathan - we will fight to get your admin status back.
The fact that you are not willing to show your support for me as admin shows that my work on Entmoot has meant nothing to you. so, go spend your time fighting for Jonathan. Had you been supportive when I first talked to you, I would have considered siding with Jonathan and you, but, I am not going to have conditions placed on obtaining your support.

Quote:
You were the one with the smear campaign - you were the one who stated I was pulling the strings - when you know i wasn't.
Right. And look who won.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 04-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #38
jerseydevil

Quote:
The fact that you are not willing to show your support for me as admin shows that my work on Entmoot has meant nothing to you. so, go spend your time fighting for Jonathan. Had you been supportive when I first talked to you, I would have considered siding with Jonathan and you, but, I am not going to have conditions placed on obtaining your support.
Fine - I will now fight for neither. got to let the dogs out *yawn*

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 04-01-2004, 02:25 PM   #39
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

I demand a recall! I can vote for SGH.

I liked pink and purple day best, though.

"Addicted"... heh heh
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Old 04-01-2004, 02:27 PM   #40
Beruthiel's cat
mystical divinity of Unashamed Felinity

Location: New York's beautiful North Coast -- we're all mad here!!!
**Sigh**

Since it's obvious you won't sit down and play nicely (and that you insist on running with scissors) I'm afraid you've left me no alternative but to start becomming annoyed!

Now, Tessar, you have to remember that JD doesn't see things the way other people do. He's from New Jersey and he can't help it... (BTW, I've been told by a reliable source that drivers don't have to pay road tolls on the way into New Jersey, but they have to pay them in order to get out! IMO they probably generate a lot of revenue that way because they can charge any amount and drivers would willingly pay!!!)

So, cool down, boys. We have to learn to compromise.

SGH won the election fair and square and since she is supposed to be a leader (and not a despot dictator) it is only fair that her powers should be diminished and she shall go to the West...

"Never try to out-stubborn a cat!" -- R. Heinlein

~~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to be among mad people, " Alice remarked.
"Oh, but you can't help that," said the Cat; "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." ~~ Lewis Carroll

~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana...

Last edited by Beruthiel's cat : 04-01-2004 at 02:30 PM.