Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-08-2003, 01:06 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Arwen Undomiel Star Quest....

Hey all, this is my RPG about a quest for the five lost stars of Rivendell and how a "fellowship" forms to find them.

Lillian smiled to herself as three small elf children played below her, underneath the willow tree she sat in. One of them turned to look up at her, and smiled back. It was night in Rivendell, and millions of tiny little stars surrounded the city. She stared up at them as if something begged her not to take her eyes off the brillant, and bright things. Lillian knew everything about the stars, she knew every single one by name. She suddenly realized that five of the most brightest ones up there were gone. She cried out, and almost fell out of the tree but caught herself and sat back up right.
Lillian quickly jumped off the willow, and ran to meet her friend Fiona, if anyone could help her it would be Fiona.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 01:38 PM   #2
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Fiona sat on the steps of a large white-gold painted elven house, reading an atlas. "Fiona...the stars...five... are...missing!" Lillian panted, running up to her friend. the elf girl stared bewildered at Lillian. "What do you mean five of them are missing? None of them ever leave the atmosphere of Rivendell! You know that." She said turning back to her book. "No! I swear it! They're gone! Look for yourself!" Lillian grabbed her Fiona's arm and pulled her up, much to the discomfort of Fiona, and pointed to where the missing stars usually were. Fiona gasped, and dropped her atlas. "No, that's not possible!" She cried. Lilian shook her head. "See I told you." "Oh be hush! We must find my father." Fiona hissed. Dusting herself off, Fiona and Lillian went in search of Lord Haden.
"What news does my daughter and her friend bring to me this day?" Lord Haden asked, approaching both of the teen elfs. "Father, the five stars Tirius, Talb, Arn, Bern, and Mrun have all disapeared!" Fiona said in one breath. Her father did not look at her in surprise, or even seem surprised, he just turned to her and said, "I know. We have been in search of them for many nights now, and still, I am afraid to say, have not found them." Lillian peered out the window as she heard the footsteps of men approach the city's gates. "Who are they?" She asked. "Men from the south. They are here to help us find the five. Come now, we must greet them." Lord Haden said.

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 03-08-2003 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-08-2003, 11:52 PM   #3
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc:Hey Bff&e&e&e&e&e(best friend forever and ever...), me join.

character:

Adrian Devon Baggins

Frodo's sis and you know all about her so I don't have to describe her, I will give her an intro though.

icintro) I rode into Rivendell late, I bounded off the tall horse I rode, even though I was a hobbit, I would rather ride on horseback than on a pony, my wolf nudged my hand, I ran up to the familliar back of my friend Calliman and tapped him on the shoulder, "Calliman, guess who's back?"
"Adi," he said, spinning around gracefully and hugging me tight, "What brings you to Rivendell this late at night?"
"No time to explaine, I must go find Lord Haden, have you seen him?" I asked.
"Yes, he is in the East Garden, he is awaiting someone."
"That someone is me." I ran off into the night towards the East Garden in search of Lord Haden, he had insisted that I make the long ride from Bree to Rivendell as quickly as possible so he could discusse some business of great importance with me, no doubt he hadn't expected me this fast.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 10:45 AM   #4
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I want everyone to know here in my forum, that Lillian and Fiona are neither one of my characters, here's my info;

Name: Qwen
Race:Elven Warrior from Mirkwood
Description: tall, slender, dark brown hair, deep ice blue eyes, Lord Haden's youngest Sister.
Weapons: Dirks, Mirkwood bow, silver arrows, dagger, blade of Terrien
Carries: An amulet, made of a purple/blue jewel, and elvish writing on the silver. (magical)

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 03-09-2003 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-09-2003, 10:53 AM   #5
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I held onto my silver-white horses mane, and gently pulled her into the stables. A girl in her teens stared at me from her place on top a willow tree. "Hello Lillian!" I called out to her. She waved back, and jumped down from her place. She ran over to me, and I smiled at her. "Nice to see you again. So where is my niece, Fiona? She much desired to talk to me, and sent messengers to find me." I asked, letting go of my horse.
"She is with her father in the gardens, they are talking to some elf who wants to help find the stars or something like that." Lillian gracefully sat down on the back of my horse, and asked, "What is her name?" " His name is Arn, you may ride him if you wish. I must speak with my brother imedietely." "Yes, I would very much like to ride him, but you had better hurry off if you want to see Lord Haden." She whispered. I took her advice, and sped off to the gardens, hoping to still find him there.

Last edited by Lady Arwen56 : 03-09-2003 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:20 AM   #6
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Please! I beg any1 to subscribe to my thread! PLEASE! WE NEED MORE PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2003, 02:15 PM   #7
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

My brother sat on the steps of the eastern garden wall, talking to my young niece, and what seemed to be a hobbit. "Haden, what is all this talk of the five stars gone mssing? Fact or fiction?" I asked, pausing to take a look at the two others. Fiona jumped up instantly, and motioned for me to sit down. I took the place by my brother, and peered into his brown eyes. He looked as old as a middle aged mortal, his features growing more sharp, and attentive. "Yes dear Qwen, it is true. The most precious stars to be exact. Tirius, Talb, Arn, Bern, and Mrun they have all mysteriously bounded from the sky." He muttered turning his attention back to the hobbit girl. "Hi, I'm Adrian Devon Baggins, you are?" I smiled at her. "Qwen River Evenstar, decendent of Elrond himself, and of course you've already met my brother, it;s kind of obvious." I said. "Yes, it is. Are you here for the quest also? I am to travel with this so called Fellowship, and more then half of them I do not know!" She cried. "Well maybe i could introduce you, if I knew who was coming, and yes I am coming now that you mention it. I would love to come, right brother?" "No! No way my youngest sister is going anywhere with the Fellowship!" "Oh c'mon Haden! You know I'll just sneek in anyway!" He sighed. "Fine! Fine! But take Alidor with you, just in case." "Your son? You would rather send your only true son to fight with the Fellowship, then your youngest sister?" I rolled my eyes(like this ) "If I have to yes."
Old 03-09-2003, 09:25 PM   #8
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

i have to read the whole rpg but i'd like to be Lillian. plz
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:51 PM   #9
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
name:Nimrodel (not the one they named the river after but a different younger Nimrodel)
Race:Queen of Lorien (after Galderial left ofcourse)
Description:tall and very dignified. Just because I sound old doesn't mean I look it I look like a 20 yr. old mortal.
Wepons:bow and short sword that is great with very very close range combat.
Carries:Now if I told you that I would be telling you a secret that not even I know(which is code for I don't carry a thing).

Can some one bring me into the story I was just working on a story of my own and I'm all out of creativity for now.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:20 PM   #10
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

I'd love to join in but I can't think of a name. I've got the rest fo my info though:
Race:Human
Description: Tall, brown hair, blue eyes, rosey complexion quiet at times, but speaks out when something needs to be said
Weapons: Her words, and a small dagger
Carries: a strange jewel given to her by her mother before she died
Old 03-10-2003, 10:18 PM   #11
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: me forgot there are people who don't know Adrian, here is the good info short:

wepons: daggers, Gleamer sister sword of Sting, bow and arrows, claws and such
She is a shifter who can shift into a wizard, elf, mortal, wolf, or her natural hobbit form.
Carries: loads of junk, she looks like a boy and acts like one, she wears her brother's cloak, she is very secretive and mostly talks to her wolf, Swift.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 12:55 AM   #12
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Fimbrethil, you suck! you totally stole my original character and just twisted her around! Get your own idea! (feels pissed off, calms down) Sorry but you like totaly stole my idea from like 7 of my other rpgs, or so it seems.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-11-2003, 03:06 PM   #13
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Of course all of you can join!!! I cant really think of any human names...
Old 03-11-2003, 07:20 PM   #14
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
ooc: I'd like to join, though I can't give any info on my character, as it would ruin it.

ic": I watched from the forest as many gathered in Rivendelle. I had been here but only four days, and yet much has happened, beside the whole fact that they tried to kill me again, just because I look like a Nazgul. I entered the house and walked the halls a bit. Nothing new, only stuff I had seen before. I sighed and walked out to the gardens.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 08:13 PM   #15
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Quote:
Originally posted by elvishfaerie3088
Fimbrethil, you suck! you totally stole my original character and just twisted her around! Get your own idea! (feels pissed off, calms down) Sorry but you like totaly stole my idea from like 7 of my other rpgs, or so it seems.
Stole what ideas I haven't really read any other threads than the ones I've posted on. And if you're not careful I'll report you to the mods because even if I did steal your idea (which I didn't) it's not illeagal and if you don't like it you shouldn't get on the internet! And another thing the mods could get you for spaming because that had nothing to do with this thread!

I ride up to Rivendell to in time to see Adrian jump off her horse and I think to myself:she seems to have grown from the last time I saw her. My horse a little big for a mare snorted tired of just standing so I took care of her and then went off in search of Haden. After about an hour of walking around I stop and say out loud: Where is everyone? they didn't just leave without me?
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 03-12-2003 at 08:14 PM.
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 09:39 PM   #16
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Chill, Jennifer!
I've thought of a name for myself- Raniel.
Old 03-14-2003, 03:05 PM   #17
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

How do u know my name? (Jennifer) Its kind of scary t\since I havent given it out. Unless someone(Rissa/Adi) has posted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2003, 08:40 PM   #18
Elvellyn
The Redneck Elf

Oh no! Fimbrethil's name is also Jennifer. I didn't know that was your name too.
Old 03-17-2003, 04:27 AM   #19
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Sorry this is going way too fast for me to keep up and i have very little time left so i'm sorry to say i'm going to have to quit this rpg.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*