Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-05-2003, 12:16 AM   #1
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Millane
well see it wasnt funny and it sounded like you were an arrogant loser... but its good to see you take the high and mighty approach (thats right back down you girl )
Really... thats great I wasn't trying to be funny numb nuts. Yea, stating that I play a sport makes me arrogant? I definitely gave you the wrong impression of me if thats what you think I am.

Quote:
nah its not about the review you just come across, as i said above, as an arrogant loser, thats all. Some of your posts also made you come across as quite stupid (and you seem willing to accept that ) and everytime i question something in your posts your were "being sarcastic" and "i wasnt being serious" if thats your answering back i suggest you grow up
I'm not going to give you nice answers when your talking crap, so expect sarcasm. Yea, I'm not that smart so why don't you attack me with your insults because you can't think of anything better to say. If you have belittle people because they disagree with your views I would have to say your the loser. You don't even know me and your labeling me as an arrogant loser.. why don't you get a glue before you starting judging and insulting people you ignorant pig.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 12:41 AM   #2
Millane
The Dude

hahahahha someones getting worked up
Quote:
Really... thats great I wasn't trying to be funny numb nuts. Yea, stating that I play a sport makes me arrogant? I definitely gave you the wrong impression of me if thats what you think I am.
yeah well again your insults hold more ground if they mean something, calling menumb nuts is pathetic in the context were you said you played sport makes you arrogant... well i may have got the wrong impression but thats what im gathering from your posts.
Quote:
I'm not going to give you nice answers when your talking crap, so expect sarcasm.
nah i think it is because you cant figure out anything to say, and constantly say stupid things, and sarcasm is the only answer in your mind.
Quote:
Yea, I'm not that smart so why don't you attack me with your insults because you can't think of anything better to say.
yes actually i am bored and this will keep me entertained until i leave thakyou ragnarok.
Quote:
If you have belittle people because they disagree with your views I would have to say your the loser
well actually plenty of people dont agree with me (i only know of gimli7410 who doesnt mind MM) and have you noticed i dont insult them... hang on maybe it is because of your personality (on here i dont know about you in real life of course) and it has nothing to do with your dislike of MM... one best friend hates MM...
Quote:
You don't even know me and your labeling me as an arrogant loser.. why don't you get a clue before you start judging and insulting people you ignorant pig.
well thats a better insult Ragnarok, congrats well to me you come across, on here, as an arrogant loser. Your comments are the only clues i need for that.

and im the one having a cry
Old 07-05-2003, 12:55 AM   #3
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
nah i think it is because you cant figure out anything to say, and constantly say stupid things, and sarcasm is the only answer in your mind.
well actually plenty of people dont agree with me (i only know of gimli7410 who doesnt mind MM) and have you noticed i dont insult them... hang on maybe it is because of your personality (on here i dont know about you in real life of course) and it has nothing to do with your dislike of MM... and im the one having a cry
This is your reply AFTER I posted that review of MM and said I thought he was repititve and garbage:

yeah good on you loser

Hmmmm, you think I would be happy about that? I posted here for a debate, not to be insulted by an inconsiderate prick. You think that might of affected my personailty towards you??? And you say that has nothing to do with my dislike of MM, then why did you say it?
Old 07-05-2003, 12:59 AM   #4
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

You were winning about how the argument keeps on going well I said this a few pages back but you ignored it. So please don't cry about how this keeps dragging on.

Quote:
I'm done arguing with you, obviously have different standards for music then me so why bother?
Old 07-05-2003, 01:10 AM   #5
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
This is your reply AFTER I posted that review of MM and said I thought he was repititve and garbage:
now my dissagreeing with you and the review is seperate for me thinking your an arrogant loser... again i think it would be wise of you to look at the rest of the people that think Manson is trash, then wonder why i dont think they are arrogant losers?? geez its not that hard and you cant be that stupid.
Quote:
yeah good on you loser
hahaha sounds like me, sorry i cant remember why i said that but ill take a peek back for you.
Quote:
Hmmmm, you think I would be happy about that? I posted here for a debate, not to be insulted by an inconsiderate prick. You think that might of affected my personailty towards you??? And you say that has nothing to do with my dislike of MM, then why did you say it?
ohhhh im sorry but i didnt think mr "running around + physical contact = strength and stamina" would get upset about being called a loser.
i will go have a look at why i called you a loser, but dont worry, you have more than justified it now

can you please reply to my comments individually coz if you just quote a whole block and then answer it isnt that easy to follow...
Old 07-05-2003, 01:15 AM   #6
Millane
The Dude

ohhh i just had a look back, im sorry if you took that to heart it was just you sounded like you had no idea what you were talking about. it wasnt aimed at your difference of opinion just that it seemed like a stupid comment... nothing more.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:17 AM   #7
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
ohhhh im sorry but i didnt think mr "running around + physical contact = strength and stamina" would get upset about being called a loser.
ok now your stereotyping. What do you think just because I play sports and lifts weights means that being called names doesn't affect me. What the hell, I'm a person, and quite frankly I don't like being criticized.

Quote:
can you please reply to my comments individually coz if you just quote a whole block and then answer it isnt that easy to follow...
Hehe sorry, just tired and getting lazy with this thread.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:23 AM   #8
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
ok now your stereotyping. What do you think just because I play sports and lifts weights means that being called names doesn't affect me. What the hell, I'm a person, and quite frankly I don't like being criticized.
no i just thought that someone so arrogant would be above such a trivial thing God id hate to see someone really have a go at you, and you say i should stop crying... how amusing you are.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:35 AM   #9
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
no i just thought that someone so arrogant would be above such a trivial thing God id hate to see someone really have a go at you, and you say i should stop crying... how amusing you are.
I don't have problems with people offline, I'm kind, introverted and considerate. And yes when someone insults me I do take great offense. I don't think it unreasonable to come here and not expect to be called a name just because you thought it was a stupid comment. I'm not crying, I just won't tolerate such bullcrap that I would expect to hear out of my 11 year old brother.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:41 AM   #10
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
I don't have problems with people offline, I'm kind, introverted and considerate. And yes when someone insults me I do take great offense. I don't think it unreasonable to come here and not expect to be called a name just because you thought it was a stupid comment. I'm not crying, I just won't tolerate such bullcrap that I would expect to hear out of my 11 year old brother.
whinge whinge ****ing whinge everyone seems to have a sook nowadays. and you were calling me a pansy well you seem to be tolerating it so whats the problem... sure you arent crying
Old 07-05-2003, 01:46 AM   #11
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Grow up, you inconsiderate prick.

And I called you a pansy because little girls play with DOLLS or "figurines" if thats what you want to call them.

Last edited by Ragnarok : 07-05-2003 at 01:48 AM.
Old 07-05-2003, 01:56 AM   #12
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
Grow up, you inconsiderate prick.
theres only one word to describe you SOFT
Quote:
And I called you a pansy because little girls play with DOLLS or "figurines" if thats what you want to call them.
whinge whinge whinge "I posted here for a debate, not to be insulted by an inconsiderate prick. " hahahaha you are such a girl, i cant believe it, if you cant take these pissweak insults. little girls play with dolls do they, well even little girls dont have a sook when someone calls them a loser.
Old 07-05-2003, 02:11 AM   #13
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
theres only one word to describe you SOFT
So because I'm sensitive that justifies your insult?

Quote:
whinge whinge whinge "I posted here for a debate, not to be insulted by an inconsiderate prick. " hahahaha you are such a girl, i cant believe it, if you cant take these pissweak insults. little girls play with dolls do they, well even little girls dont have a sook when someone calls them a loser.
Its pretty pathetic that you have to call someone a loser just because something I said, you didn't like. Your pathetic trash, and how am I not taking these pissweak comments? If I was that offended to what you claim and was having a "sook", I would have talked to an admin (or something) about it by now you idiot.
Old 07-05-2003, 02:31 AM   #14
Millane
The Dude

Quote:
So because I'm sensitive that justifies your insult?
nope your kind of sensitivity i call soft. simple as that.
Quote:
Its pretty pathetic that you have to call someone a loser just because something I said, you didn't like. Your pathetic trash, and how am I not taking these pissweak comments? If I was that offended to what you claim and was having a "sook", I would have talked to an admin (or something) about it by now you idiot.
go for it, i dont care if you go talk to all that admins in the world, its not gunna change my opinion of you.
was that IM pathetic trash??? either way your insults are as poor as you are soft... im not really that interested in hearing you crap on about how "childish" i am while you are ohh so "sensitive", are you trying to get me to apologise coz i didnt know how soft you are, coz its not gunna happen. geez just take it, i dont know how you can go out or anything with your degree of sensitivity
Old 07-05-2003, 11:39 AM   #15
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

Quote:
go for it, i dont care if you go talk to all that admins in the world, its not gunna change my opinion of you.
I said I would have if you were bothering me that much, but your not.

Quote:
are you trying to get me to apologise coz i didnt know how soft you are, coz its not gunna happen.
I don't want an apology, I never asked for one.
Old 07-08-2003, 11:09 PM   #16
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

hmm this thread has slipped under the "off topic/no flaming" radar for quite a while.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 09:05 AM   #17
Millane
The Dude

IR i thought it was pretty obvious that we werent saying anything else to each other here so why bother making a comment... i dont see what you were trying to achieve then.

Last edited by Millane : 07-10-2003 at 09:07 AM.
Millane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 01:12 PM   #18
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
IR i thought it was pretty obvious that we werent saying anything else to each other here so why bother making a comment... i dont see what you were trying to achieve then.
achieve? i cant make a comment thats probably quite obvious to everyone else who is still reading this thread? you guys have just been fighting and fussing for like 2 pages now and its pointless if you ask me. just thought Id note it since it has absolutely nothing to do with the original topics. its fine to argue and get all worked up about the issue. thats what we were doing weeks ago with the manson/chili peppers thing. but its gotten far from that now. and its basically looking like a one on one chat text rather then an open forum discussion. you disagree? it doesnt matter that you hadnt said anything for a couple days. the last few pages have still been totally dominated by it and its the first time i had been back so i felt an urge to say something.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Last edited by Insidious Rex : 07-10-2003 at 01:14 PM.
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 01:24 AM   #19
Millane
The Dude

sorry if my post sounded rude, it wasnt intended that way...
no the only thing i disagree to is that its finished so theres no need to bring it back up again..