Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-07-2002, 03:47 PM   #81
rainbow
Enting

im pretty sure i had a lotr dream but the trubble *ecuse the spelling* is that i can never remember what my dreams r about, Doh!

BANANERISM RULES!!!!!

the spotty dog chases its tail till all its spots fall off!
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 05:01 PM   #82
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

AHHHH! YOU'RE ALL MAD!!! Where are mine?

Last edited by emplynx : 03-07-2002 at 05:03 PM.
emplynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 01:33 AM   #83
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

well I had a rather pathetic LotR dream last night...

Basically it was the South park movie with the LotR charcters (PJ too) in it and different words to the songs set to the same music...I can safely say it was the most Effed up dream I have EVER had.....sept for maybe the one where I killed Danny Devito...well anyway....

Sam, Frodo, Merry and Pippin were: Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle(respectivly)....Peter Jackson was Satan, ...Galadriel was Bryan Boitano(sp?) and Legolas and Gimli were Terrance and Philip.

(Definatly NOT a good thing...People, I have SEEN hell and it is Legolas and Gimli haveing a fart contest and singing 'Shut your [edit] face uncle [edit]in a Canadian accent...I bet you anything i'm going to need therapy for that)...

...then there was a bunch of pigeons and I woke up...
Feraway Hawkbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 07:18 AM   #84
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

This is a pg-13 forum, keep the profanity out of your posts.
Comic Book Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 06:48 PM   #85
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

Arwen Undomiel lol

thats kinda funny

BUT REALLY RETARDED
Old 03-08-2002, 07:57 PM   #86
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyn144
i really tried to have a lotr dream last night. i read the book and listened to the soundtrack just b4 i went to sleep and everything.
when i woke up i remembered boromir being there but that was about it.
i'll try again 2nite.i'm determined to have 1 now!
Nice, you're making progress! Keep trying, you'll get one!
~Rosie~
Oh, PS, Sunstar, I love your dream with Frodo and Sam fighting over Rosie! Interesting thought!
He snatches the moons from out of the sky.
RosieCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 07:58 PM   #87
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyn144
i really tried to have a lotr dream last night. i read the book and listened to the soundtrack just b4 i went to sleep and everything.
when i woke up i remembered boromir being there but that was about it.
i'll try again 2nite.i'm determined to have 1 now!
Nice, you're making progress! Keep trying, you'll get one!
~Rosie~
Oh, PS, Sunstar, I love your dream with Frodo and Sam fighting over Rosie! Interesting thought! Rosie's a lucky girl!
Old 03-08-2002, 11:08 PM   #88
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

Retarded, yeah, I totally agree, tho it was not one of those dreams where I was able to control over the blasted thing :P
Feraway Hawkbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 10:42 AM   #89
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Hooray! I finally had another LotR dream!

Most of it was kinda weird, but I was Gollum trying to escape from an underground orc stronghold with all these twisting passages and dead ends and stuff. Then, later, I was with Frodo and Sam waiting for Gollum to come out the end of a tunnel so that Sam could strangle him.
Menelvagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 05:36 PM   #90
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

I had another LOTR dream!

Ok it started out in a big city (really weired. It was sand coloured but modern and the buildings seemed primative yet new. I was confused)- completly non related to LOTR but anyway- I went into one of the houses and sat at the table cleaning his arrows was Legolas. Not the movie legolas but the one that i pictured on my head. He was speaking to me but either i wasn't listening or i couldn't understand him- i can't remember. Anyhow then Sam and Frodo (again not from the film) dressed in orc gear appeared from the back room and i had a really long conversation with them- it was odd coz i can't remember what we were talking about. Nothing really happened but it was a good dream.

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Ërendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 10:29 PM   #91
Khadrane
Elf Lord

I had a dream that LOTR was for some reason being taped in my home town (either that or I traveled to New Zealand) and I saw Elijah Wood and Sean Austin all dressed up in their costumes. It was cool.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 05:13 PM   #92
Kwijibo
Elven Warrior

Location: Lothlorien (actually Wales, but let's not talk about that)
Arwen Undomiel

I've had three dreams about LotR that I can remember and one was a nightmare! (just my luck!)

In the first one there was just an image of Aragorn's head floating around in a fog. It was a severed head or anything gross, it was just his head, it wasn't Viggo's head either, it was my own image which, I have to say (sorry all Viggo fans), I like better. I don't remeber how long that lasted for.

The nightmare was featuring ... take a wild guess ... that's right, Sam Just kidding (I hope!). It featured the Great Eye of Sauron watching me, relentlessly. But it wasn't that which bothered me, it was the wailing of the Nazgul! I was terrified ! Why was he picking on me? My Ring won't be here for at least a fortnight . That didn't last long though.

My final one only lasted a few seconds and there was no image, just the sound of wheels on a cart rolling and the nice music from the beginning of the film when Gandalf is crossing the river by the mill. That was it.

I have a recurring dream too, which has nothing to do with LotR. You're gonna think I'm crazy, but I dream that I am chased by a lump of cheese . The cheese is running after me on legs and we each have speech bubbles, mine say 'Eek!' and the cheese's says 'Grr!'. It's like a comic, but I don't get it

'I left my body to science, but I'm afraid they've turned it down' - In memory of Graham Chapman

'Rubin sits like Buddah in a 10 foot cell,
An innocent man in a living hell,' - From 'Hurricane' by Bob Dylan, the only innocent Hurricane protest song, written stressing the innocence of Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, a black, middle-weight boxer imprisoned for 19 for a triple murder which he did not commit.

Last edited by Kwijibo : 03-12-2002 at 05:14 PM.
Kwijibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 02:39 PM   #93
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I finally had another dream! Yay!
Here goes. . .it's rather long. . .
I was at school, and I decided to go out for coffee or something with one of my friends. On our way there, she turned into Aragorn, and met Arwen on the sidewalk. I somehow became an elf! Except we all looked like elves from the movie, and it was really wierd, because there were all these elves walking around downtown Seattle (near my school) but elves aged physically, so some of them looked old, w/white hair and stuff. That was wierd. Anyway, we all went to the Green Dragon and drank mead. They actually served it to me. . .so anyway, then this girl I sit next to in math sometimes came and sat down next to me and started singing Tom Bombadil's song about his pony. She sang the whole thing there, but when I woke up, I could only remember the first line, and now I don't even remember that. But it was another LotR dream!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 01:07 PM   #94
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

These are so cool! I wish I could dream about LOTR...I probably have, I just don't remember anything. *sigh* Oh well....now that I've got the soundtrack, I'll innundate myself with it and cross my fingers and hope....I already have bizarre dreams, I just want them to be LOTR!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 01:19 PM   #95
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I dreamed on a fight just between Gandalf and Sauron. I think that I gave Gandalf powers he didn't have in my dream (as to fly or to blow up Sauron... )
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 05:21 PM   #96
Elf Girl
Lurker

oooooookay. I've had a lot of dreams, so here they are in order.

The first night I dreamed I was Frodo and Sam and I were hiding from orcs in my friends house.

A few days later I dreamed I was in Rivendell when Legolas arrived, only his father Thranduil was with him. Thranduil had short red hair. Legolas looked a lot like Legolas in the movie, only his hair was a little shorter, and he was wearing this many-layered gray robe thing. Anyway, this friend who hasn't read LotR was with me, so I figured she wouldn't know anything about Elves, so when Legolas arrived, I said , "how about you start things off by by asking him how old he is?" but she didn't fall for it and we both went into hysterics. Luckily Legolas didn't notice this . Later in the dream I saw Legolas standing in our hallway smiling.

That was a fun dream, so I desperately wanted to dream along the same lines the next night, but I had another dream about being chased by orcs. Spiteful.

The next night I contracted the dreaming-you-are-on-Entmoot disease, but the night after that I had another LotR dream that I can't remember.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 03:16 AM   #97
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Last night I slept 12 hrs and dreamt of a middle earth where the ents were shrubs, the elves were hobbit-sized and the hobbits were 6 ft tall. The men were all kids, though. It was really funnny because the hobbits still admired the elves and the elves were as proud as ever. I saw treabeard the bush carry merry and pippin on his tiny stems. Weird but hilarious, nonetheless. The hobbits kept holding back the pint-sized orcs with their long arms while the orcs punched away at the gap btween them. My alarm clock sounded off just as the cute little nazgul came tumbling down after his flying iguana threw him down. Oh well.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 09:05 AM   #98
Elf Girl
Lurker

thats...odd
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 10:27 AM   #99
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

yeah...that's the last time I'm watching tiny toones with my cousin.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 10:45 AM   #100
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Arathorn
Last night I slept 12 hrs and dreamt of a middle earth where the ents were shrubs, the elves were hobbit-sized and the hobbits were 6 ft tall. The men were all kids, though. It was really funnny because the hobbits still admired the elves and the elves were as proud as ever. I saw treabeard the bush carry merry and pippin on his tiny stems. Weird but hilarious, nonetheless. The hobbits kept holding back the pint-sized orcs with their long arms while the orcs punched away at the gap btween them. My alarm clock sounded off just as the cute little nazgul came tumbling down after his flying iguana threw him down. Oh well.
Umm....wow. I thought I had weird dreams.
~Rosie~