Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2002, 11:24 AM   #61
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyn144
rosie cotton- u sacrificed 100 posts just to change your name?
I know, it as sort of stupid, but I'll get back up there eventually. The more I think about it, the more I wish I kept my elven warrior title, but I should be back up to 100 eventually.
~Rosie~
He snatches the moons from out of the sky.
RosieCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 05:02 PM   #62
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

I had a really weired dream about TLOTR. I was at first at the cinema watching the Two Towers (and it was brill!) then i turned around and Frodo (Elijah) was talking to me in Elvish (I couldn't understand him.) Then i screamed as something grabbed me from behind and cold clammy hands passed over my throat. I was so scared it was unbelievable. There was a flash of blue and i woke up realising what a cool dream i had just had.

I always have weired dreams- they are much more interesting than "normal" ones.

(BTW it isn't the first LOTR dream that i have had. I am getting dangerously close to obsession...)

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"That's it, set it all on fire; we're gonna smoke out Escaflowne!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Ërendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 09:25 PM   #63
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

And what's so dangerous about an obsession with LotR, Eärendil? lol. Actually, I really wish I had more LotR dreams. Yours sounded pretty cool! Oh, and welcome, Eärendil!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!

Last edited by Eruviel Greenleaf : 03-01-2002 at 09:27 PM.
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 01:13 AM   #64
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by Ërendil

(BTW it isn't the first LOTR dream that i have had. I am getting dangerously close to obsession...)
Then you're very close to becoming our kind of guy. Welcome to the Moot, Ërendil.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 12:55 PM   #65
RosieCotton
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ërendil

I am obsessed and loving it. I always hope before I go to bed that I'll have a Lord of the Rings dream.
I haven't had one in a while. Maybe I'll read about Shelob right before I go to bed.....
~Rosie~
He snatches the moons from out of the sky.
RosieCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 04:12 PM   #66
Elf Girl
Lurker

I think I had a dream that was at least remotely related to LotR, but I can't remember any more than that.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 04:28 PM   #67
sun-star
Lady of Letters

Unfortunately I only have stupid LOTR dreams (asleep. My waking dreams about it are pretty fabulous). I actually dreamt that Frodo was in love with Rosie and was fighting with Sam for her - you see, really stupid!
sun-star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 05:08 PM   #68
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

There is nothing wroing with obsessive dreams...i like them! (I have seen the film 5 TIMES and read the book about six! I really like TLOTR.

(BTW i am a girl not a guy!)

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

"Oh, I hit the wrong target... never mind that creature was useless to us anyway. Our orders were to get the girl? So he isn't our concern, we don't need him!"

^_^ Isn't Dilandau just fantastic? You just have to love the insane, murderous pyro :-D
Old 03-02-2002, 11:44 PM   #69
Khadrane
Elf Lord

I had a dream that I had a life-sized inflatable Gollum. It came to life, and I had to fight him. It was odd. I also had a dream that these people were attacking Rivendell and tried to kill Bilbo. In the beginning of one of my dreams I was fighting orcs, but the plot changed and aliens attacked. (It was still a pretty cool dream though.)

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 01:14 AM   #70
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

my mistake Ërendil. Keep obsessing, er posting then.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Old 03-03-2002, 01:15 AM   #71
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I had another dream last night but I'm still trying to recall the rest of it. It involves conies and a slime-covered hobbit.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Put aside the ranger...

Last edited by Arathorn : 03-03-2002 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-03-2002, 11:30 AM   #72
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

Arwen Undomiel

The most cool LOTR dream i had was where i was at the battle at Hornburg and it was in my backyard and i was fighting with Legolas and Gimli. when u got tired or bored u could go out this gate thingy and rest for a half an hour maximum and if u went over that the orcs would get u...

(BTW we won the fight)

I also dreamed last night that I lived in Imladris during the second age.
Old 03-03-2002, 03:22 PM   #73
eowyn144
Elven Warrior

i really tried to have a lotr dream last night. i read the book and listened to the soundtrack just b4 i went to sleep and everything.
when i woke up i remembered boromir being there but that was about it.
i'll try again 2nite.i'm determined to have 1 now!
Old 03-03-2002, 04:52 PM   #74
Ërendil
Elven Warrior

umm where do u get the soundtrack? I really like the music and i'd kinda like to know where people got it from.

I really want to dream about LOTR more often...

(I'v just realised that i have spelt Earendil wrong! Doh!)

"Hehehehe, moeru moeru!"

Old 03-04-2002, 02:57 PM   #75
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ërendil
[B]umm where do u get the soundtrack? I really like the music and i'd kinda like to know where people got it from.

I got the soundtrack at a bookstore...I've seen them at Barnes&Noble, and other such large chains. Not that I like buying stuff from them....but they do have nice LotR displays!

About dreams...I listen to the soundtrack every night when i'm going to sleep, and I still have had just one dream. But at least I've had one! The music doesn't help, though.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 03:57 PM   #76
eowyn144
Elven Warrior

i got the soundtrack from woolworths but its in most good record stores.(its great by the way but i won't talk about it cos the thread will be closed)
still trying 4 those dreams......
Old 03-04-2002, 06:33 PM   #77
Bill Ferny
Sapling

my sister can't get to the computer just now, but she told me to post this dream that she had on here:

Two of her friends were over at our house and so were Orlando, Viggo, and Dominic, and two guys from Black Hawk Down. The two guys from BHD were actually in the military and they each had a little kid. They were all hanging out and the girls were asking Orli (as she calls him) all kinds of questions (Was it fun? What's going on with you and Lij? etc). anyway, they were all buddies. Orli told my sister he'd get her a part in his next film (which she like died over since she absolutely loves him) but she wasn't that excited in the dream, since they were buds.

At one point I gues Orlando was a girl and they were asking her if it was hard playing a guy. But then he was a guy again. The dream ended with my sister spilling paint all over her pants and going to her room to change them, where she found Orlando changing his shirt. They talked while she found a change of pants, and it was like nothing at all was going on. That's when our brother barged into her room and woke her up.
Bill Ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 11:23 PM   #78
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

IT HAPPENED, IT HAPPENED, IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
I had my very first LOTR dream last night. I dreamed that I was chasing Arwen,who had a cloak over her head, around, screaming "It's Galadriel's cloak, give it back!" That was about it...but I'm hoping for more soon.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Renille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2002, 12:35 AM   #79
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

CONGRATULATIONS! Now go back to sleep...

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Put aside the ranger...
Old 03-07-2002, 09:02 AM   #80
Elf Girl
Lurker

Yeah, congratulations, Renille. Interesting dream.

I'm having a lapse in LotR dreams, but I think I'll read about Lorien tonight.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote