Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #1
Adonai Dragonwagon
Hobbit

Location: If you ever want to find me, look in the clouds. I'll probably be there.
Star Wars Soundtracks

All of the Star Wars music was written by John Williams, (who also has done everything from Harry Potter to Treasure Planet to Schindler's List) my own personal modern deity. I really love Mr. William, just about as much as I love Howard Shore - more so, in fact, because of the wide range of his composing abilities.

What does everyone else think?
Do you like the Star Wars music at all?
Which movie has the best music?
Any particular themes you like?

Personally, I love Star Wars music, but especially Episode II's soundtrack. It wasn't my favorite movie, but I'm content to listen to the music over and over again. Beautiful! I can play Anakin's and Amidala's theme on the violin; again, not my favorite scene, but it has stunning music.