Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2006, 02:01 PM   #39
Serenoli
Head of the Department for the Invention and Propagation of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

possibly the flaw in my theory, hey? for jk says we know R.A.B. and that there wont be any significant new characters

the only one i can think of is snape, but if so, he's good, and he'd have told dumbledore all abt it, nd dey wud nevr have gone to the cave... maybe, maybe, it was karkaroff... in which case, how will we ever be sure?

Of course, it could be anyone of the DE; we know of so many, really, and who knows what past grievances they have had? and if they were afraid to openly declare themselves when substituting the locket, they're likely to be putting up a good act of submission now, and pretending they're all loyal, cos they're too scared to otherwise... in which case, Harry will have an ally somewhere, possibly, who can help him find more horcruxes... would have to be a good Occlumens as well-

I mean, rowling did say we already know them all, but she never said we know why they would do what they did; could be any1 of them, they myt all have huge histories of resentment... haha

Join the Harry Potter discussion, click here

Last edited by Serenoli : 07-29-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Serenoli is offline   Reply With Quote