Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2004, 03:34 PM   #1
Beruthiel's cat
mystical divinity of Unashamed Felinity

Location: New York's beautiful North Coast -- we're all mad here!!!
A fan fiction attempt

I have gotten up the nerve to post the first 1 1/2 chapters of a fan fiction story that I've been working on for awhile. I would appreciate any comments you may be willing to give and if you are interested, I will post updates as I complete more of the narrative.

Warning: This is a romance, so if you prefer battles, war and mayhem, you will not find it here. I like to use orginal characters along with established characters. My original characters are (I think) people who you might meet in Middle Earth. I have given them lives and backstories that are, I believe, consistent with characters that might have lived there.

I will not have computer access over the weekend, but go ahead and post your comments. I'll get to them on Monday.

I especially would like to know if anything is downright confusing (as opposed to mysterious). I look forward to your comments.

Thanks!

EDIT some additional comments ---

As I make progress on this story, I am discovering things (after all, writing is a journey of discovery) that are taking lives of their own that I didn't expect at the beginning. I'm blocking out a rather violent scene at the moment, and the romance is going to take a rather long time to come about, I fear. So, there is a bit of action and adventure included -- much to my surprise!

Please read and enjoy (and comment).

Or--

Please read and don't enjoy (and comment).

Thank you!

"Never try to out-stubborn a cat!" -- R. Heinlein

~~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to be among mad people, " Alice remarked.
"Oh, but you can't help that," said the Cat; "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." ~~ Lewis Carroll

~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana...

Last edited by Beruthiel's cat : 03-11-2004 at 05:09 PM.
Beruthiel's cat is offline   Reply With Quote