Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-13-2004, 05:32 PM   #1
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Gimli the gonthan collaboration (please see occ: if wanting to join.

running out of breath ichein started looking for a place she could hide for she knew they were catching up. the grave looked like a possible place. she turned and with the last of her strength she crawled under an imposing toumbstone. glad that she finaly got away she started praying a pray of thankfulness when she notice a shadow.

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." she screamed her last words.

---------------------------------
treah stood upon the secret council rendering the account of the string of slaughters. "we have a war going on and some one is hunting down people and killing them, the same way all of different races it just isn' normal."

coffin stood up normally a shy creature and pleded "kill me now, put me in prison, torture me your worst..." and went on with cruel ways to do it.

treah stood up again and smacked the fool in the head. there was nothing more the drwarf couldn't stand than someone that wasn't making sence. "what are you babbling about you fool?"

"i should of been there, i know all that happen in graves but i left too..."

"to join us" a short stoutly woman finished. "you could of not known, and this meeting was of great importance. you came here hoping you could help and you can. we need to investigate the grave to see if the murderer left any clues. for that we need clues. Elanor i need you to go with him and on your way go to konckor and get word about the negotations between the elves and dwarves. meeting dismissed."

unualist was glad that the long meeting was over. still in shock that she is leader of this collaboration, "can't believe gonta left this part up to me" she whispered to herself. she could remember when it was just her treah, gonta, floker, and sonkath. how the times have changed, with only her and treah alive out the original group she was left incharge. she could sense some thing special about to happen, but all she wanted was that the war would be over and all the races could get along.

(occ: i have to go i will start again with coffin )
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 05:20 PM   #2
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Treebeard

occ: i know this is very confusing and i am sorry for that. hopefully it will become clearer soon.

icc: Coffin stood outside of the inn. Trying to grasp all of what has/is happening. Being keeper of graves (self appointed mind you) he knew his responsibility was to makesure that graves were to be unbothered, and that nothing happens. so it stuck him hard that a murder happen and he could of stopped. he knows he can't truly stop the war no matter how hard he might try, that's why he joined the collaboration, to try.

unalist stated that they were actually making a serious dent in the war fatalities. but every time a dent occurs something happens. like this spring of murders, from what he could concur on the information given to him, all the victims seemed to be female and very powerful. it seemed somehow there powers were all takin' from them before they were chased down and killed.
'who could do that, i wonder?' coffin thought to himself.

as he turned the corner he saw a brown eyed, light ash brown hair, short woman eying him expectingly. "i decided we should go tonight so we could be there more recent to the time of death." coffin followed suite as his superior started to leave on her horse. all the while thinking over and over again about how he could of at least tried to stop the murder.

Old 12-19-2004, 09:07 AM   #3
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ic: Moriêl lurked about the graveyard where she knew a girl to have been killed the previous night: she had followed the victims of late to this last killing. The scent was too pungent for another company not to have picked it up, and her recently misguided intentions rested with them. She had been in hiding from the hosts of her former Lord for months, now, and she intended to engage in whatever force she found that strove against him.

The scent of the grave keeper was heavy about the cemetery, but it had staled. His scent was carrying on the air, renewing the aroma of the graveyard and signifying his approach. It was accompanied by another, unfamiliar smell, but Moriêl could for now detect only the two companions coming toward the grave.

"Her breath stirred the suspicions," she murmured when they were close enough to hear her. "They ushered it away from this; it did not belong here." She slipped out from behind the stone, her gaze immediately falling in the eyes of the keeper. She moved slowly towards him, a black shadow seeming to be swathed about her feet, preceding the decisions of her feet. "Is there no welcome here for death?" she asked softly. She was little further than a few inches from the keeper: he shuffled away from her. She half-grinned, revealing shining fangs at the corners of her lips.

An arrow was drawn to her right: "Folded steel threatens my breast," she said sullenly. "And a swift hand guides it." She turned her head slowly towards the warrior beside her. "Recognise me, do you?"

ooc: that is so all i can do for now, i am so tired. you do what you liek with that situation, if its not a bit of a screwup, Lostyia. if it is, just tell me and i'll edit it.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 07:17 PM   #4
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I'll just assume that Elanor is the "warrior". Was that your intention?

IC:
"The negotiations are going fine, it seems. There are some who don't want to cooperate, but the local Elves and Dwarves at least seem to be making good progress. We have the Elf king's son and his friend to thank for--" Suddenly, Elanor stopped. "We're not alone." She whispered.

Elanor tensed as the stranger stepped out and adressed them. She quickly strung her bow and knocked the arrow. "You! You work for Auza! I know you do, I've seen you! And now you show up here, soon after Ichein's murder. You have something to do with it! I know you do! And I won't let you hurt anyone else if I have to kill you myself." (OOC: lol )

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 04:56 AM   #5
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

well rock the hell on

btw i don't know, whoever Lostyia was with. I'll say Elanor

ic: A slow murmuring growl rumbled in Moriêl's throat like a deep purr; she titled her head sharply to either shoulder, cracking the bones and flexing the muscles in her neck, retreating from the focus of the arrow. "They do not expect welcome that emerge from Darkness," she murmured. "They see the sun and remember what they are." She cocked her head to one side, still surveying the archer with wide eyes. "Would it waste time with discussion aforehand? Is there not more satisfaction for it in the kill?"

Elanor released the arrow: and considering the force driving the shaft, the tip might have passed so far as to allow the wood to touch Moriêl's heart had she not attempted avoidance: it plunged into her right shoulder, just inches short of a true mark. The vampire sprang back, emitting a resounding roar as she landed, half-crouching and catlike on the soft soil. Her front teeth became jagged and her fangs touched on her bottom lip. She wrenched the dart from her shoulder and flung it aside.

Elanor had fit another arrow to the string of her bow, ready bent and targeting Moriêl. Moriêl however had ducked behind Coffin: a long nail held his head to the side, the tip digging in to the skin behind his ear. Elanor hesitated and Moriêl grinned, laying her spare hand over Coffin's chest. Her hands were wet with blood: she smeared it across her hostage's neck and sucked on it, allowing her teeth to pierce the hardened skin, not taking her eyes off Elanor. "I'm sure you could speak for both of us," she said, speaking directly for the first time. "Or would you prefer to listen?"

ooc: Lostyia i feel evil, i feel like i'm too much victimising Coffin, but its hard when you're not posting -- come back and kick sum Ã*rsse..!!!

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 12-21-2004 at 05:00 AM.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:23 AM   #6
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Anfal heard the noise of a bow string twanging in the nearby graveyard. He had been keeping an eye on it ever since the latest murder. He quickly and silently put the fire out and put the pipe he had just finished smoking in one of his many pockets.
'Somethings going on here,' he thought to himself. 'Something more than this one murder.'
He loosened his long blade in it's sheath and picked up his long spear. Silently he hastened to one of the bushes that looked onto the grave yard. He saw a hobbit fitting another arrow to her bow and aiming it at a strange looking creature.
He gasped. It began to suck the blood of what looked to be a hostage. He was horrified. Jumping out of the bush he yelled.
"Aurë entuluva," and threw his spear at the vampire.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 12:43 PM   #7
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Nazgul

Occ: sorry i haven't posted, been preocuppied. i know no excuse. but i am here now)

Coffin felt the cold nail on him knowing he could be killed any moment, he busted out laughing. startled by his reaction Moriêl bounced back and dodged the spear. then coffin screamed "you idiot's!!!!" he turned and saw everyones shock that the shy mixed grave dweller would say anything like that. "First, you screw up a crime sceen, next you start fighting eachother. why? hell, you don'lt even know. AND YOU!" he turned to the vampire, "are you really that stupid, this is my land. this the place where i relate the place i live, the place i am strongest. do you seriously think you have an advantage over me, think again. next," he turned to Elanor "forgive me for saying this, but why are you here? i mean why would Unualist send such an incompetent fool? now if everyone is done lets settle down and have everyone on the same page." He turned to a puny tombstone and stompted on it.

as soon as elanor started to say that was rude to stomp on someone grave a door popped up. Coffin looked at them an said "welcome to my home." then walked in.

(occ: i will finish later. i am going to post on the occ)

Old 12-23-2004, 08:36 PM   #8
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Arrogance was stirred in Moriêl: it was the dominant substance of her personality. "I leave no footfall, you dolt, I can pass a site without track or trace, your precious crimescene is as it was ere I ever came. As for 'your land', Gondor was brought to its knees before Minas Tirith, and far past the threshold of Mordor was the power of Sauron defeated." She glanced at Elanor, then back to Coffin, and slow smile crept across her face. "I like you," she commented. "You remind me too much of Auza to be ignored."

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 12-24-2004, 06:38 AM   #9
Telcontar_Dunedain

"That goes for me to," said Anfal lightly jumping the low fence. "Many a year have I tracked the evil servants of the shadow, and never once have I been caught by any, friend or foe." He then turned to Moriêl. "My apologies. Seeibng someone like you bent over another person like that arouses all sorts of susptions.," he said politley. "Oh, and cpould I have my spear back please. Your the only one I've never hit!"
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

Old 12-28-2004, 01:25 PM   #10
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Gandalf

Coffin back to his normal self ignored the foolish comment. he went inside and started brewing some tea. (yes, tea) he sat down on the ground thinking about something that was bothering him. "who is this Auza? and how come this is the first time i have heard of him?" the last question was directed to Elanor.

Elanor knew of this demon but had a feeling this vampire knew even more, so she waited for it to respond.

(occ: i left it open for someone else to post :be creative )

Old 01-01-2005, 08:18 PM   #11
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc: woah, sorry I haven't been posting -- I blame it on sims2. but now for dramatised smartarse-ism! god, it's fun to be evil

ic: Moriêl lowered her head and glared at Elanor out from under her dark brows. She cracked her neck again and folded her arms. "Auza is a Maia, I would have expected anyone to know," she hissed, disdain flaring up in her speech. "One of the first to be corrupted by the first Discord of Melkor, though he was never seduced by it. One of the many mates of Ungoliant: the only to escape the black vale where she so readily consumed them. Father of Shelob – have you not suspected how it is that none of the victims used their magicks?" Moriêl leaned forward, sneering. "Auza comes for them. Where there is a body, I assure you, he came. And he put his beak to their breast and cleaned their blood of power until the shell of human frailty and weakness is remaining. That is how the corpses are dressed for the funeral."

She looked at Elanor again. "I see three soldiers readily available," she said. She glanced momentarily at Anfal. "And should their abilities match or surpass the skills of Auza's troops will be irrelevant, if their numbers do not soon surpass current counting. Auza is marshalling gathering power within himself. Soon he shall not have need of an army. Perhaps it would be advisable to conceal the remaining mages from him, if you do not think that would lead him to you?"

ooc: it's hard work being bitter

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 01-02-2005, 01:07 PM   #12
Telcontar_Dunedain

Anfal had noticed Moriêl's glare at Elanor, and apparntly she had to. After Moriêl had stopped speaking Elanor's hand shot to her bow and she swiftly drew an arrow, but before she could fire Anfal was in between the two.
"Come my friends. Can you not make peace. Auza's power seems to have extended from his own troops. If you slay eachother what chance shall we have against him?" said Anfal.

Old 01-02-2005, 03:00 PM   #13
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Sorry" Elanor said to Anfal. She lowered her bow, but glared at Moriêl. "At least I didn't try to eat anyone. And I never worked for Azua. Why should I trust you?"

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 08:21 PM   #14
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc: heh heh heh... i didn't know that was going to lead where it did.

ic: "I was doubted ere ever I tasted human flesh," Moriêl retorted. "I am a vampyr. What choice is there for me? If you are condemned before trial with little hope of forgiveness for a crime you never committed, what point is there avoiding such offence thereafter? You force them to bitter perspective that you damn for kin or creed."

ooc: it's really hard work being bitter. I liked my leprechaun, faerie, niceness rp characters. meheh! okay i'm over it

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 01-05-2005, 05:36 PM   #15
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil

"Shelob was not his only child." coffin sain in a voice no bigger than a mouse all the while in a trance."chonke, i believe was his other one. he won't have another one after his favorite died. if need be he will mate and have another- but he is picky and patient. Chonka died foolishly so he is careful- even more than before. Chonka-Teal-Nonkatheratra died more than a century ago. Yes, auza has became strong scince then. Oh, yes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

then suddenly he was out of trance and spoke again this time in his normal - which is still quiet- voice. "it would be no use to conceil remaining mages because he does not target mages."

OCC: sorry ill finish later

Old 01-06-2005, 01:06 AM   #16
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

"I mean," said Moriêl, "those women you can find with such power as is similar to that of the victims."

ooc: at least i thought a mage was someone with supernatural powers... oh, well

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 01-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #17
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil

Azua stared onto the retched sole (sp) upon him, *unbelievable* he thought how could they be so careless. he took his talon and sliced the poor soul across the neck, "take him out of here".

His plans were falling into place, well most of them, all but those retched creatures. trying to stop him, well imposible, yet they keep trying for peace. He looked up when his first in command came in. Tovo was a strong, imposing man, the only human that he had trusted in his chambers. "is the spy in place?" Auza asked as it was of no importance.

Tovo spoke "yes"

occ:sorry gotta finish later.