Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2004, 11:43 AM   #1
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Why you believe what you believe

Insidious, Lief and R*an debate all things great and small. Then they debate about debating!

This is a continuation of the AIDS thread. Lizra also has been involved a great deal. Anyone who wants to join the debate, go ahead . If we ever manage to make enough progress, we'll come back to the main discussion of the AIDS thread and perhaps move back into the thread itself. This is a kind of offshoot.

EDIT: The old title is changed, now. I'm choosing another topic title, one that R*an was considering making a new topic and hadn't decided firmly. It's a religious debate, but it can go beyond that. The current topic for debate is free will vs. gene-rule. The discussion gets into the reasons for our beliefs.

Other discussion topics are completely permitted. Anyone can bring up their beliefs on various subjects, such as religion and other.

This thread is akin to the other Offshoot threads that have been created. This is the offshoot from the AIDS thread.
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 08-30-2004 at 03:27 PM.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote