Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
Origins
Sapling

Old Republic vs New Republic

Right so I've been giving this some thought and I was wanting to know your guys opinions on the Jedi of the Old Republic such as Mace Windu, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin etc.
Even futher back such as Darth Revan, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Exar kun.
Finally From the New Republic like Grand Master Luke skywalker, Kyp Durron, Jacen/Darth Caedus.

The Question: I wanted to know what era of jedi or sith you think is the most powerful. For instance would Luke skywalker best Darth Bane, or Kyp Durron best Kaan from the Brotherhood.

Personally I always thought Sith like Naga Sadow and Tulak Hord were incredible powerful and could most likely best most modern jedi.
-Me? I’m just dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.
-Captain Jack Sparrow

-"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
-J.R.R. Tolkien
Origins is offline   Reply With Quote