Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2002, 10:47 AM   #1
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

My Movie Review

Well guys, went and saw it last night. It was OK. I was a little disappointed with the omission of certian characters as I knew I would be. I thought the acting was superb and I found many parts suspenseful, and some parts downright scary. The part where Boramir dies was very sad. Legolas is a master with the bow, and very handsome too.

Now for the bad stuff. As I said, the lack of Gildor and Glorfindel was a disappointment. All of the Hobbits were good, but my least favorite was Sam. I absolutely despised Elrond, and Galadriel. Not to mention they are dogs. If Finrod Felagund looked anything like his sister in this movie, I would have to dump him. I did not care for Gimly that much either. The rest of the cast was awsome, and all in all it is definately a good movie and worth seeing. Perhaps I will like it more when I see the TT and RotK. We'll see.
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote