Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-31-2003, 04:44 PM   #901
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

Quote:
Oh, no! *reads newspaper: "fake priest marries unsuspecting couples!* Oh, no! Jonathan, you are NOT married!! To ANYONE!!! Wow!!! What a shock!!!

Gwaimirwen is a fake!!! she faked her pregancy to marry you! I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on baby furniture. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a he as well!!
Once again, the Entmoot soap opera took over our lives

all fake, I can't believe it ... so I am still single? huh ... ah, I don't care ... Jon is no New Zealander and therefore I would have wanted a divorce sooner or later

Last edited by Lalaith : 05-31-2003 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:18 PM   #902
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Wohoo! I'm single again! Lalaith, nice to be married to you while it lasted
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:19 PM   #903
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Wohoo! I'm single again!
Practically you have never been not-a-single ... as it was all fake
Old 05-31-2003, 05:32 PM   #904
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Wohoo! I'm single again! Lalaith, nice to be married to you while it lasted
Well I hope you got some "fun" in there while you THOUGHT you were married.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-31-2003, 05:34 PM   #905
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

Jon, did you edit your last post? The Lalaith sentence wasn't there when I first read it? *just wondering*

PS: I even shared my precious wine with you

Hurray ... my 2700th post

Last edited by Lalaith : 05-31-2003 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:37 PM   #906
jerseydevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Lalaith
That's really appropriate - Jonathan loves round numbers. Now that you guys are no longer married though - I guess it won't bring you guys closer - although it might.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-31-2003, 05:43 PM   #907
Jonathan

Quote:
Jon, did you edit your last post? The Lalaith sentence wasn't there when I first read it? *just wondering*

PS: I even shared my precious wine with you

Yeah, I edited.

Ooh, round numbers! I love round numbers! I'm having big plans for my 1000th post
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 05-31-2003, 05:45 PM   #908
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
That's really appropriate - Jonathan loves round numbers. Now that you guys are no longer married though - I guess it won't bring you guys closer - although it might.
Stop that ... you and your thoughts. Please. We won't come back to some pointless discussions we had before.

Jon ... will your 1000th post be soon? I want to celebrate.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:16 PM   #909
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Quote:
Ooh, round numbers! I love round numbers! I'm having big plans for my 1000th post
LOL, you did this for your 800th post, and now, 14 days later, you've almost reached 1000. Spammer!

Oh, and, congrats Ruinel!
Old 05-31-2003, 06:35 PM   #910
jerseydevil

Quote:
Stop that ... you and your thoughts. Please. We won't come back to some pointless discussions we had before.
Me start something? Where am I starting anything. I'm just making observations.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-01-2003, 04:20 AM   #911
Lalaith
The Elvish Temptress

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
Me start something? Where am I starting anything. I'm just making observations.
Don't pretend to be innocent.
Old 06-01-2003, 04:41 AM   #912
Sheeana
Lord of the Pants

Hey, in keeping with the topic, why don't we all hurt mud at JD?
Old 06-01-2003, 07:11 AM   #913
Jonathan

Insidious Rex vs. JerseyDevil [FINAL MATCH]

This was the match everyone had been waiting for. Many were chosen, but only two were left to fight over the Mud Wrestling Gold Medal of 2003. In one corner of the mud pit Insidious Rex sat and prepared himself mentally for the match. He watched how JerseyDevil in the other corner warmed up by jumping and running.
Everyone was there. The JD team, the “From the Eldar Days”-people, the Coney team, the Conspirators, the # brothers, the other mud wrestlers, the administrators…Yes, the entire Entmoot society was there to witness the fight between Insidious Rex and JerseyDevil.
The match begun. The contestants circled around each other. JerseyDevil gently pushed Insidious and said: “Good luck to you!”. With an evil look, Insidious glanced at JerseyDevil and answered “You too!”. Then JerseyDevil was pushed with tremendous power so that he almost flew out of the mud pit. He groaned and tried to maintain his balance, thinking: “Wow, I had no idea IR was
that strong. I have to take it really carefully now”. Now JerseyDevil started running towards Insidious in order to push him down into the mud. But Insidious just stepped out of the way, and JerseyDevil nearly ran out from the pit. He could hear a sinister laughter coming from Insidious. JerseyDevil decided to try some boxing to bring Insidious down.
Insidious Rex saw how JerseyDevil made a fist and how that fist approached Insidious’s head. But Insidious made no attempt to dodge the punch, he just stood there and let it hit him. It hurt a little, but Insidious thought that by showing no pain, he could put some fear into JerseyDevil. It seemed to work. JerseyDevil had a terrified look and he aimed a few more punches at Insidious, who just shook off the hits. “Help!”, JerseyDevil cried. “He’s no human, he’s a machine!”.
Now was the time for Insidious to hit back. He aimed a punch at JerseyDevil’s left ribs, and then he punched him on his right ribs and the spectators could hear some cracking noises. Then Insidious grabbed JerseyDevil and pushed him down to the ground and threw himself over him. At last they started mud wrestling for real. JerseyDevil felt a great pain in his ribs but he ignored it and concentrated on the match, thinking: “Pain is temporary, pride is forever”.
Someone among the spectators put on some music from the Rocky films.
The contestants lay in the mud, punching and kicking each other. Eventually Insidious got a good grab around JerseyDevil’s neck and tried to push his head under the mud. JerseyDevil tried to resist, but he could feel how his head sank deeper and deeper. “And now, I’m winning the Gold Medal”, Insidious said. “You can’t do anything to stop me”. When he heard that, JerseyDevil opened his eyes wide and said: “Oh yeah? Eat this!”. With an all-out effort, JerseyDevil got up from the mud and head-butted Insidious in the face. Insidious was knocked back and JerseyDevil quickly ran to the other end of the mud pit. Insidious wiped his chin and look down at his hand. He could see some of his own blood. Meanwhile JerseyDevil stood and watched his opponent and thought: “So he is human after all…”
Insidious was angry because JerseyDevil made him bleed, and the two of them got into another fist fight. Insidious aimed more blows at JerseyDevil’s ribs, he knew that the ribs were his key to victory in this match. One could understand how painful the blows were to JerseyDevil by looking at his facial expression, but nevertheless he bit his teeth together and continued fighting. Eventually JerseyDevil managed to elbow Insidious in the nose, which made him fall backwards into the mud. JerseyDevil was quick to throw himself over his opponent and they started wrestling again. Insidious was desperate, all fear had left JerseyDevil and he successfully blocked the pain in his ribs. “You are not human”, Insidious said. “No one could go on fighting like that”. JerseyDevil smiled and said: “I
am human! I’m just a little bit more eager to win than you”.
With the last ounce of his strength, JerseyDevil pushed Insidious head down into the mud and held it there until Insidious stopped moving. Then the Umpire blew his whistle. JerseyDevil pulled his opponent up from the mud and said: “Wow, I am the Gold Medallist! Insidious, you fought well, it was an honor to wrestle with someone like you”. Insidious gasped for breath but managed to say: “I’m honored to have lost to you. It was a good fight.”

And the spectators cheered as JerseyDevil and Insidious Rex received their medals. The Bronze Medallist Congressmn stepped forward and congratulated them. All three of them held up their medals so that the spectators could see them and the spectators were beside themselves with excitement. The three medallist jumped into Congressmn’s limousine and headed for the final match of the women’s tournament, the fight between Lalaith and Linaewen.
And the medallists of the Annual Entmoot Mud Wrestling Men’s Tournament 2003 lived happily ever after…

Last edited by Jonathan : 06-01-2003 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-01-2003, 07:13 AM   #914
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

congrats JD!

good fight IR
Old 06-01-2003, 07:43 AM   #915
Elf Girl
Lurker

Would someone please explain when and how Gwai became a girl?
Old 06-01-2003, 09:38 AM   #916
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Arwen Undomiel

NOO!!! Insidious lost! Oh well, he came in second! And congrats JD.

Elf Girl: Just nod and pretend you understand what they are all talking about
Old 06-01-2003, 09:40 AM   #917
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
Would someone please explain when and how Gwai became a girl?
No good asking me.......I thought Gwai was a girl even after he posted his pic (just joking gwai )

Yeesh, this place grew by five pages in just over 24 hours ........ quote a spamathon

Congrats JD and Ru

*waits patiently to see what Jon has dreamt up to celebrate his 1000th post*

Beatallica
Old 06-01-2003, 10:43 AM   #918
Ruinel
Banned

Gwai became a girl in another thread. He was using the argument that I did not know for sure that he was a guy, only that he had said so and put up a pic that could have been anyone. Therefore, I had no proof that he was. So, I agreed with him and said he was a girl. hehehe. But now, I have agreed with him and he is a guy again.

Congrats to...
JD, gold medalist
IR, silver medalist
Congressmn, bronze medalist

Merci beaucoup, Jonathan, pour le sang! Je suis curieux (sp?) pour le combat pour Lin et Lai. Ils est bon amis!
Old 06-01-2003, 11:00 AM   #919
jerseydevil

Nazgul

Amazing I won. I didn't see that coming. I figured BoP cursed me with her damn predictions.

Thank you everyone for your support and those who didn't actually support me - but congratulated me - thanks.

I also felt we needed to have either our state or national song sung and even though New Jersey doesn't have an official state song - this is the unofficial one...

Quote:
I'm From New Jersey
Written & Music by Red Mascara
Verse (Ad lib)

I know of a state that's a perfect playland with white sandy beaches by the sea;
With fun-filled mountains, lakes and parks, and folks with hospitality;
With historic towns where battles were fought, and presidents have made their home;
It's called New Jersey, and I toast and tout it wherever I may roam. 'Cause . . .

First Chorus
I'M FROM NEW JERSEY and I'm proud about it, I love the Garden State.
I'M FROM NEW JERSEY and I want to shout it, I think it's simply great.
All of the other states throughout the nation may mean a lot to some;
But I wouldn't want another, Jersey is like no other, I'm glad that's where I'm from.

Second Chorus
If you want glamour, try Atlantic City or Wildwood by the sea;
Then there is Trenton, Princeton, and Fort Monmouth, they all made history.
Each little town has got that certain something, from High Point to Cape May;
And some place like Mantoloking, Phillipsburg, or Hoboken will steal your heart away.

New Jersey's Unofficial State Song "I'm From New Jersey," passed both Legislative Houses in 1972. However it was not signed into law by the Governor. It remains popular statewide and on the Web.
I wonder if i can get my name in the Star Ledger now.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 06-01-2003, 11:48 AM   #920
Ruinel
Banned

Go to National Anthems and see the Texas anthem... *begins to sing... Texas Our Texas! All hail the mighty state....*