Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2003, 11:36 AM   #23
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Aralyn
Yeah you'll get ME started. You see save the whales and dolphins and cute furry anamils but save the sharks? Oh no!!
Not every creature can be cute and furry. In the end there are only a few of the bigger species of sharks that are dangerous to humans. Though most people tend to forget that and only think about their shiny teeth. Sharks are after all the biggest predatory fish in the seas. Therefore they are very important to the system. And they're very succesful too. Sharks go back waaaay before humans even existed. *decides to stop lecture here*

Quote:
Originally posted by Lief Erikson
It was a whale. It could have been a whale shark, but I was primarily just thinking a whale. The first lob, but there were others that the shark met later on, so it was forced to keep that memory. Poor conceited creature .
A whale would have been my second guess. I assumed since the shark thought 'I'm the smaller fish here' that the big lob was also a fish. And the biggest fish I could remember was the whale shark. In any case meeting seeing this big lob must have been a blow to the shark's pride.