Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2003, 05:57 PM   #1
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Gandalf we must be graterful for peter jackson

some people just dont know when to stop critisizing the lord of the rings movies, it makes me furious! (hi, im furious, whats your name?) it makes me want to make them choke on a rock ( the one peter jackson throws in his cameo at helms deep is the perfect size) cant people see that he's doing it right? i mean who would be better than peter jackson? that idiot who did harry potter and sorcerers idiot? he cant even adapt a novel meant for kids! ( personally i hate harry idiot, and i'd flush his wand down the toilet if i could, as for j.k spalding(rowling, i know) she should be guloutined and her head put on a post( kind of like in braveheart).
to conclude my complaint against complaints i qoute bilbo( even though its not very relevent to what im saying).

not all those who wander are lost

postscript: i've read the lord of the rings four times(and the hobbit too) so you cant say im not lord of the rings educated.
-hectorberlioz

Last edited by hectorberlioz : 06-23-2003 at 06:00 PM.
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote