Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

The Guilty Thread

An idea just came to me before for this thread. We have a Happy Thread and a Venting Thread, but somehow neither of those seem appropiate if your feeling bad about something that you have done.
So here's the Guilty Thread. Whether your on a diet and you feel guilty about eating that extra slice of chocolate cake... or you married your best mates boyfriend at a night in Vegas. Write it here and feel bad together.... then go to the Happy Thread to try and cheer up.
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 10:33 PM   #2
katya
Elven Maiden

Well, I did eat too much fudge today...but I guess that could go in the happy thread too, because it's just so good! In all seriousness though, I kind of got a little mad at my mom today. I came home from my dad's and she had sort of made a mess of the stuff in my room. I shouldn't have gotten so mad because all she was trying to do was tape my favourite show for me, but when I got home all my videos were all over, and my playstation games were on the floor not in their cases. Though I do consider that an unforgivable sin, she was kind of having a stressful weekend, and here intentions were good. Well, that's my guilt for today. Now...where's the rest of that fudge?...
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 11:30 PM   #3
Bombadillo
"The Bomb"

I was in religion class today, and FYI, my teacher is extremely short, a "legal little person" by two inches. So I'm sitting in the front row, and my friend Tom is sitting isolated way in the back. he yells out "Miss Eger can you please write on the top of the board? I can't see over Steve's head." I'm Steve, so i turn around and reply rather loudly "Hey, she's three feet high, what do you want from me?" That was purely accidental, but of course she heard it.

Luckily she didn't take much offence, or at least didn't write me up for it. She just said "Steven, that is a lie; I'm 4' 5"!" I still felt guilty for a while, but now I just laughed that away while posting.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:19 AM   #4
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Bombadillo
Luckily she didn't take much offence, or at least didn't write me up for it. She just said "Steven, that is a lie; I'm 4' 5"!" I still felt guilty for a while, but now I just laughed that away while posting.
Well it doesn't seem she was very offended since she corrected you and said "that's a lie; I'm 4'5"

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 01:00 AM   #5
Ruinel
Banned

She's rather tall, for a Hobbit.
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 01:02 AM   #6
Ruinel
Banned

I feel guilty because I can't be in all places at all times. I feel guilty because I haven't read all of the required reading for my 4 classes. ACK!!! ACK!!! I'M GOING TO FAIL!!! ACK!!! ACK!!!
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:51 PM   #7
Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
The Evil One

I'm guilty because I got mad at a friend and i feel so bad.
Eowyn, Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 11:24 AM   #8
Janny
The Blobbit

I'm playing ignorant to someone who hates me! Great lines!

Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who happen to be walking about. ~ Mercutio... erm, GK Chesterton.
Janny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 11:41 AM   #9
Janny
The Blobbit

Someone told me talk to them as an equal so I suggested they should stop what they were doing by using an extended metaphor about Truman and MacArther during the Korean War...

Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who happen to be walking about. ~ Mercutio... erm, GK Chesterton.
Janny is offline   Reply With Quote