Rhun
Old 09-26-2000, 12:05 AM   #2
Xivigg

Re: Xivigg

Umbar will be great
Old 09-26-2000, 08:12 PM   #3
Bullroarer

The corsairs of Umbar are loading great ships to set north.
Old 09-27-2000, 05:35 PM   #4
Xivigg

As ship wizardess i am making sure that everything is done at peek efficiency.

In a few day the great fleet will head toward Osgiliath and nothing, not even these pityfull gondorian or their pathetic allies, will be able to stop us from taking what is rightfully ours.

As she finish her last inspection she smile. As expected everything was perfect. She head toward the captain cabin to inform him that his ship was ready to sail two good day before the departure of the fleet. He will be please.
Old 09-30-2000, 11:12 AM   #5
Bullroarer

When the time is set to set sail, you have 3 ships to choose from:

The first one is the smallest, and the lead ship. It has has dark sails so that they may catch the black wind that will set you up to Gondor. It is clad with dark steel and is going to put up quite a fight with the 4 cannons on each side. It carries the captains of Umbar.

The second one is larger and carries the bows, arrows, swords, and spears. Clad with black iron and red sails.

The third is the largest and carries the troops. It is clad with black, but hard, wood and has a great picture of a Mumak on a black and red backround on its sails.

It is your choice.
Old 09-30-2000, 03:06 PM   #6
Xivigg

As the most powerfull sorceress sent toward the Gondor the Captain wanted me at his side. Lesser sorcerer will be add to all the ship to enhance the overall efficiency of the Armada.

During the travel the Captain summon me at his cabin. He want to discuss tactic and how best combine the power of the sorcerer with the might of the army.
Old 10-07-2000, 08:14 AM   #7
Bullroarer

Okay, what can you mix up....

How about:

Shadow cloak: Makes all the army a dark shadow, you can only see their shadow.

Energy field: Covers each individual troop with a black, shiny, glass-like armor. It can only take so much and can drain your power easily.

Fire ball: You.....I'm sure you know.

Confusion: Create chaos on the other side. Be sure to move the army far away, because when they shoot their arrows, they shoot at ANYTHING, even themsleves.

Lightning: Same as Fire ball...I'm sure you know.
Old 10-07-2000, 08:43 PM   #8
Xivigg

After hours of discution with the General of the army the debat is settled. Since our arrival is to be as discret as possible we will hide the fleet in shadow as long as possible before revealing ourselve. Few sorcerer will relay each other on each ship to maintain the spell efficient.

A little before we arrive we'll drop the spell and try a mass confusion on the city primary deffence force. With our arrival already creating confusion our spell will be more usefull and will stay undetected. We hope to take control of the dock before any organisation can be organyze on the other side.

After the confusion spell each sorcerer will goes with the unit he had been assign and help as best as he can with fireball and lightning.

With the army we have and the surprize effect we hope to take the city before any reinforcement arrive.
Old 10-12-2000, 07:46 PM   #9
Bullroarer

I sense a run in with you, Shanamir Duntak, and Darth Tater soon!

================================================== ==========

You are almost to the mouths of the Anduin when a terrible storm comes over. You can see a dark black ship run by.
Old 10-13-2000, 07:15 PM   #10
Xivigg

A sailor immediately goes to inform the captain. The captain and I are side to side looking at this great dark ship. The captain order the crew to prepare to attack the ship. As the crew take preparation i sence a dark powerfull presence in the other ship. Urging me not to sink the ship. Offering great power in doing so.
I go toward the captain asking him to talk with him in privacy.
Old 01-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #11
Bullroarer

After negotiations with the other ships, you are going to pass in peace. You continue up the river.

You meet some rapids. They look weak, but looks can be deceiving.

Would you like to:

1) Charge the rapids

2) Get those blasted slaves out and make them tow the ships (like a canal)