Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2003, 10:51 PM   #41
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Well hullo there," Tel said shortly to the new person. "Is seems that your friend here DID get beaten by a partying elf," He glanced at the theif, "So, what made you think you could just waltz into a perfectly boring party and make off with some jewlery?" He looked back at the new guy, and drew another knife lightning quick. He held it to the guy's throat. "I suppose you have a good reason for being here too?" he said sarcastically.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 10:55 PM   #42
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen looked the elf up and down, ignoring what he had just said, "Partying elf 'eh? You don't look drunk to me...." Ralen gave a slight shrug not even glancing at the dagger, "And as for reason....none really except for this most ungentlemanly like fellow. Tsk Tsk Tsk, how dare you try to steal a necklace from a lady."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 10:56 PM   #43
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Kiara got another torch and lit it so that everyone could see what went on.

"Why did you try to steal my crystal?" she asked, holding the torch near to his face.
"What value does it hold for you?"
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 10:58 PM   #44
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Yeah," Tel said, "Wait a minute there bucko, how did you KNOW that is was a neckalce from a lady he was trying to steal? Answer me that, Mr. Smarty Cloak!"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-13-2003, 06:37 PM   #45
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Alliwin ran out after Tel, wanting help. He had the thief in his arms, holding onto him tightly. She walked up to the thief, her black crystal's light dying. She gasped.
"Lurion." She whispered, but then, he disappeared, completely gone. "Lurion..." She repeated, dropping to her knees, and bursting out in tears.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 07:02 PM   #46
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hmmm?" Jikinarus's crystal was glowing as well. Choosing to ignore it, he kneeled down to help the distressed girl to her feet.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 08:45 PM   #47
Gulio, Strength of Many

"You see that,'' Tel said to the thief, "You made the lady cry!" He turned as much as he could towards Alliwin, "Um, are you all right?"

ooc: Just in case you're wondering about why Tel is so strange: Tel is a hyperactive wierd elf, sort of like me! ('Cept I'm not an elf, or a guy for that matter...)

Old 09-13-2003, 10:08 PM   #48
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: We could tell Gulio.

ic: "He just looks so much like...an...an old friend of mine." She said softly, tears still straeking down my face.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:38 PM   #49
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: is all I have to say.

ic: Tel looked back at the cloaked man, "You still haven't told us how you knew what this man was going to steal, or that he even was going to be here at all!"

Old 09-13-2003, 11:32 PM   #50
Legoles

"Yes." I said suspiciously. "Why don't you tell us? Or are you afraid?" He said, flashing the steel blades that were strapped to his arms.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-13-2003, 11:46 PM   #51
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Afraid! I think not," Ralen said, sounding somewhat annoyed, "After being through.....never mind." he said quietly. "I fear nothing that you could possibly do to me. For nothing will be worse than what I have seen and lived through in order to protect you! That is why I am here. If you don't believe me, try to keep those glowing crystals of your's safe." Ralen nodded to one of the black crystals. He tried to keep the screaming vioces of remeberance away from his mind as well from his heart.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 09-13-2003, 11:51 PM   #52
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"I trust him. My crystal tells me that he's alright." Alliwin said softly, curtseying to Ralen. "I am Princess Alliwin, and these are my friends."
Old 09-13-2003, 11:56 PM   #53
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen nodded slightly towards Alliwin, "I am Ralen, I do not expect many of who to recongnize me for my own mother most likely wouldn't." Ralen said not bothering to uncloak his face.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-14-2003, 12:04 AM   #54
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Why don't you at least pull that moronic hood off?" She asked, reaching up the push it back.
Old 09-14-2003, 12:12 AM   #55
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen quickly backed away. "No." he said quickly, "My face has already in the past brought to much pain." he added quietly. Suddenly, I scream that seemed to come from a child burst out. "Come! We must leave, and quickly!" he motioned for them to follow and went back into the shadows.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-14-2003, 12:21 AM   #56
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Alliwin shrugged, and sighed, lightly, rushing after Ralen. He was so mysterious. Too mysterious. Now that she thought about it, she had heard that voice before. A memory suddenly flashed before her eyes.
Alliwin ran into a small forest, her heart pounding. "Leave me be!" She cried to the thing that had been chasing her for at least one mile. She fell to the ground, shivering. Something touched her shoulder, and drew her up. It was a man, his face was blurred from the dizzyness that had so suddenly struck her. "It's alright. " He said, holding her up, and then slipping a thin chain around her neck. She blacked out then, and woke a few hours later, lying on the forest ground.
That was the day I got my necklace. She thought. She was about the say something to Ralen, when she decided not to, because of the crowd of people around them, she'd just have to wait until they could have some private time together.
Old 09-14-2003, 12:26 AM   #57
Aewionen
Elf Lord

As they came to a small cave, Ralen stopped and waited for the rest to catch up. "We will rest here for the remainder of the night." he said walking into the cave.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-14-2003, 12:30 AM   #58
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Alliwin cleared her throat quietly, and spoke. "Ralen, may I speak with you in...private?" She pulled the braid out of her hair, making it all fall lightly around her. She was alluring, even then in the middle of a dark, cave.
Old 09-14-2003, 12:38 AM   #59
Legoles

lovely, another love story....
IC: Jikinarus looked around the cave, his eyes adjusting to the darkness quickly. He saw the girl pull out her braid and call the new man over to her. "Oh dear..."
Suddenly his sight was blocked by something crossing in front of him. Who is it?"

[Cue Kalile]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-14-2003, 12:42 AM   #60
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: GRR!! LEGOLES!! It's not a "love story" I have to talk to RALEN plus, I HATE braids. I JUST HAPPENED TO PULL THE FRICKEN THING OUT!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!
lol.