Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-06-2003, 10:58 PM   #21
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Hello Princess Alli, I am Alaithia of Lothlorien." She bowed low before the princess.
ooc: Did Kalile get her sea-elf arm blades from Soul Calibur 2? just played it, good game, anywho, carry on!

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 12:13 AM   #22
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hello Lady Alwin." Said Jikinarus, with some respect in his voice. "I am Jink, or Jinkinarus. It is a pleasure to meet you." He bowed down and kissed her hand, his black crystal necklace falling out of its hidden place. He got back up, and tucked the necklace back in his shirt.

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 09-07-2003 at 11:04 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 12:42 AM   #23
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Nope! I got it from Zelda: Majora's Mask. You save a wounded Zora from drowning, and he dies on the beach after you play a song for him. His spirit becomes a mask, and you can turn into him! You don't look like him, but everyone thinks you are him. This zora is the only one that still can use his fins as a weapon/shield. He can fire his as boomerangs, but my person's aren't growing out of her arms, so she can't.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 10:18 AM   #24
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Sode bowed. "It's nice to meet you, Lady Alli. I'm Sode, of nowhere-in-particular" She smiled, then noticed the pendant around the princess's neck. "Oh, wow. That's a beautiful crystal...its so strange..." she had the weirdest feeling she'd seen the necklace somewhere before, but she had no clue where.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 11:03 PM   #25
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen sat quietly in the forest outside what seemed to be and elven party. Staring into the fire, his thoughts lingered on what they did not know. It will soon begin. A darkness that only those who had been through what he had could see quietly covered the night sky. The stars and moon no longer gave light. He searches. Thought he will not find. A voice not belonging to him spoke in his mind. "Ah." Ralen replied quietly, "But I have. I have my friend."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 11:36 PM   #26
Kalile

"What?" intrigued, Kiara stepped closer. She stopped herself, checking her curiosity, but watched the other out of the corner of her eye.
Old 09-08-2003, 01:04 AM   #27
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Hello Alli! Great to meet you," Tel smiled at the elf. He noticed her necklace, "That's a fine piece of jewelry you've got there. Any idea where you got it from?" The black jewel seemed somehow familiar, though Tel could never remember seeing one like it before.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 08:57 PM   #28
Kalile

*yawn* oh, is something going on? No? Well then, I'll help.

So many princessess! There are at least three over in our corner alone!

Ic: As Kiara sighed, schooling her face into the diplomatic mask that she had dropped, in order to be presentable to the newcomers, (Boy, that's one terrible sentence! I just can't think of any better way to say it.)
As she began to start on the dull social pleasantries, that didn't mean anything anyway, there came an odd sound, like an especially large cork shooting inelegantly out of a house-sized bottle of wine.
Everyone froze, startled, then the lanterns were all put out in an almightly gust of wind that no one felt, and someone screamed.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:39 PM   #29
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen listened to the scream and then every thing went quiet. A smile appeared on his lips as if he had been expecting it. About time. Ralen stood and as quiet as a lost soul, he went in the direction of the elves. If anyone had seen him, he looked as though he were only an illusion. His ragged cloak spread behind him as he moved gracefully and slowly.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 09-10-2003, 12:43 AM   #30
Legoles

"Girls don't move, I see something." He drew his sword, and tore off his sleeves, revealing twin blades strapped to his arms.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-10-2003, 05:51 PM   #31
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc; I just realized my name was Kiru in this....ooopps!! Nevermind though, just call me Alliwin. Damn it! oh well.

ic: Alliwin heard a shrill scream as all the lights went out, and slinked away from the group, rushing up the stairs and into her bedroom. She slipped out of her dress, and pulled on a pair of leggings, and then a baggy silver shirt.
She pulled a sword from the wall of her room, and unsheated it, rushing back down the stairs. Her necklace glowed, setting off enough light for those around her to see. She walked over to Jinks, and the others.
"Do we know who's hurt?" She whispered to Tel, so quietly that only his ears could have caught it.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 10:05 PM   #32
Kalile

As the lights went out, Kiara crouched, pulling the dress off over her head. (Remember, I did say that she was wearing her clothes underneath it)
Thankful that the martial arts moves taught to all sea elves worked well even without blades, the princess tensed, delicate ears straining.
A footstep sounded, then a soft hand brushed across Kiara's circlet. She shouted hoarsly and kicked out. She was rewarded by the thud of a falling body, and then suddenly the tangible oder of magic, smellable only by mages, filled the air and no more sounds were heard.
Even another shout went unheard, as someone ran their hand across Kiara's bare shoulders. It found and yanked on her necklace with the black crystal, and Kiara struck blindly out. She could neither see nor hear, but felt the back-handed swipe hit an arm, and it loosened its hold.
Kiara backed away, crawling until she hit someone that smelled faintly of the sea.
"Jikinarus? If you it is you, answer me in the same language," she breathed softly in Sea elvish.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:59 AM   #33
Gulio, Strength of Many

"No idea, but I'm gonna go find out Alliwin," Tel whispered back. Just then someone bumped into him, and spoke softly in his native tounge. "No, I am not Jikinarus," Tel whispered back in the same language. "Do you know who screamed? Or what happened?"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:57 PM   #34
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen listened to the shouts and screams coming from the elves. "He has found one." he said quietly. He crouched down and silently waited for the one who had tried to steal the black crystal.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Last edited by Aewionen : 09-11-2003 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:41 PM   #35
Kalile

"I don't know what happened, but someone - or something- tried to steal a crystal I have about my neck."
Old 09-11-2003, 11:05 PM   #36
Legoles

"Kira, are you alright?"
blasted nintey second rule

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-11-2003, 11:12 PM   #37
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Goodness," Tel whispered, "A thief here? I'll have to show that ruffian what's what!" He paused am moment, "Why are we whispering?" he said quietly.

Old 09-12-2003, 07:21 PM   #38
Legoles

"Dont want him to know where we are."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-12-2003, 07:41 PM   #39
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Um, okay. I dont really have anything of value on me, so I'll go try to find the theif. Be back soon," Tel left the building, looking for the thief person. He saw some movement in the shadows. He drew his dagger, and grabbed the person. "Now then, who are you?" he asked.

Old 09-12-2003, 10:45 PM   #40
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Ralen breathed in deeply yet quietly, What is taking him so long? "Now then, who are you?"Ralen turned at the sound of a voice. With a sigh and a small smile, he walked over. "You missed." he said walking out of the shadows talking to the thief, "I was hoping to catch you." Ralen walked over to the theif, not bothering to look at the elf. "For a moment there, I thought that you, the trained assassin, got beat by a couple partying elves." The thief glared at Ralen, "Never." he said quietly. Turing to the elf (Tel), Ralen smiled suddenly and said, "Hello."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade